Now that stop and frisk isn't done crime has gone up. But it is still lower then it was before.

Oak knows all about the Howard beach incident Michael Griffith. He looked it up on google. He was not even born when that happened.

Those were stupid fucking kids that did that.

There was an incident here where a black kid was hurt on knapp street years ago.

Sharpton still wore sweat suits back then. A few days after I saw him everywhere that day. With bus loads of blacks.

First he goes the ball fields on knapp street. They start playing soft ball there hoping for trouble. The guys that hurt or killed that kid were Latin Kings not white guys. He didn't know that.

Then he come to marine park field hoping to start trouble there. I lived a few blocks from that field. The white people their are laid back people. They commented about Sharpton and his crew being there but nothing more. So Sharpton got bored fast and left. Then he goes to kings plaza and they start walking the mall. I had a lot of action at kings plaza back then.

So I start talking to him in his sweat suit and me in a real suit. He was still fat then.

He got bored and left. They never returned to play softball ever again.

only the unloved hate