Case in point;

I would love to ACTUALLY HAVE A DISCUSSION in that Taylor or 116th street thread, but it's just an argument waiting to happen.

I REALLY WANTED TO POST in that mob, Dem or Rep thread. I wanted to go into border politics and how that affects the drug trade, and if and how that affects the families and which families. I mentioned Fantasy betting in another thread, I wanted to go in on that. Are Dems or Rep supporting those laws? And does that action hurt or help the mob? I was going to do the same with poker machines in Illinois, does it help or hurt the mob, and which side of the political coin backs the machines legalization? And some other shit, but I got turned off by the Kennedy vs Reagan bullshit. I thought it was the Fox News website or some shit lol

I wanted to point out how Luchesse backed republicans, same time others in the mob were backing democrats it's all about the money, the mob didn't care lol

Okay rant over, but we do have a serious lack of topics on here, and when we do get one, a serious lack of interest.....