GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 430 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,442
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,433
Posts1,060,899
Members10,349
Most Online992
Yesterday at 04:40 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: NickyScarfo] #889843
08/07/16 01:59 AM
08/07/16 01:59 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

The problem is liberals, including on this board, use some racists (who certainly are not all Republican) as an excuse to automatically ignore or explain away any and all criticism of Obama. It's easier to do that then actually deal with legitimate complaints about him.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: SoCalGangs] #889846
08/07/16 02:08 AM
08/07/16 02:08 AM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs
Mexican people don't suffer from soft ass white guilt.

How would you know?

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: OakAsFan] #889849
08/07/16 02:14 AM
08/07/16 02:14 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs
Mexican people don't suffer from soft ass white guilt.

How would you know?

throwing in the towel? I thought so. You're empty.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: SoCalGangs] #889851
08/07/16 02:17 AM
08/07/16 02:17 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
No, I'm legitimately asking. How would you know? Do Mexicans tell you this? Have you surveyed Mexicans? Why would you bring up Mexicans? It was just a bizarre point that I felt needed scrutiny, that's all.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: OakAsFan] #889856
08/07/16 02:34 AM
08/07/16 02:34 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
No, I'm legitimately asking. How would you know? Do Mexicans tell you this? Have you surveyed Mexicans? Why would you bring up Mexicans? It was just a bizarre point that I felt needed scrutiny, that's all.

Because I laugh at you when you bring up stuff about racism, David duke, the KKK. Like it's supposed to make me feel bad or something. It's not going to work.

Secondly and most obviously, Mexicans don't suffer from white guilt because most don't identify as white.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: SoCalGangs] #889857
08/07/16 02:42 AM
08/07/16 02:42 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Again, how did we get to Mexicans?

Nobody was talking about Mexicans. Then you went to this weird argument about how Mexicans don't believe in white guilt, or something. Did you take some sort of a survey? Are you referring to the Mexicans in the "So Cal Gangs" you're such an expert on? Seriously, wtf are you talking about?

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: IvyLeague] #889859
08/07/16 02:51 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
The problem is liberals, including on this board, use some racists (who certainly are not all Republican) as an excuse to automatically ignore or explain away any and all criticism of Obama. It's easier to do that then actually deal with legitimate complaints about him.

The reason why so many of us suspect racism in Obama's critics is because so few of their complaints are legitimate.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: OakAsFan] #889860
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Again, how did we get to Mexicans?

Nobody was talking about Mexicans. Then you went to this weird argument about how Mexicans don't believe in white guilt, or something. Did you take some sort of a survey? Are you referring to the Mexicans in the "So Cal Gangs" you're such an expert on? Seriously, wtf are you talking about?

Or something? I know you have a real hard time comprehending simple concepts so I'll spare both of us some time.

But if you want to talk so cal gangs we can do that too.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: SoCalGangs] #889862
08/07/16 03:18 AM
08/07/16 03:18 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Whatever you say.

Just, Mexicans not believing in white guilt? Seriously? Where did that come from? How would you know? Weird.

Anyhow, if you don't want to expand on that, fine. Moving right along.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: OakAsFan] #889863
08/07/16 03:21 AM
08/07/16 03:21 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Whatever you say.

Just, Mexicans not believing in white guilt? Seriously? Where did that come from? How would you know? Weird.

Anyhow, if you don't want to expand on that, fine. Moving right along.

Notice you always twist words?? Really bad, bad habit.

Mexicans don't believe in white guilt?? Where the hell did I ever write that? And what would that even mean? No wonder you're so confused. You make up shit and then confuse yourself..

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: SoCalGangs] #889864
08/07/16 03:25 AM
08/07/16 03:25 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Okay...

"Mexican people don't suffer from soft ass white guilt"

That's a direct quote.

What does any of this mean?

Why is any of this relevant?

How would you know this, even if it were true?

How did you determine it?

Did you extensively interview Mexicans?

I see you posted a video of some cholo rapper in another thread.

Is this your source? Gang members posting youtube videos?

My goodness, did this get strange...

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: OakAsFan] #889865
08/07/16 03:31 AM
08/07/16 03:31 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Okay...

"Mexican people don't suffer from soft ass white guilt"

That's a direct quote.

What does any of this mean?

Why is any of this relevant?

How would you know this, even if it were true?

How did you determine it?

Did you extensively interview Mexicans?

I see you posted a video of some cholo rapper in another thread.

Is this your source? Gang members posting youtube videos?

My goodness, did this get strange...

Ok I wish this conversation was in person so I can talk real, real slow for you so that maybe you can understand.

"Mexicans don't suffer from white guilt"

"Mexicans don't believe in white guilt"

Now, notice the difference? Two different claims being made here. Now which statement did I make?

Here's another question. Do blacks suffer from white guilt?

It's an easy question. No survey needed.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: SoCalGangs] #889915
08/07/16 02:21 PM
08/07/16 02:21 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Why is white guilt such a big issue with you?

If you're not white, why would you care?

Besides, I don't think guilt is really a horrible thing. White people should feel a little bit guilty of their privilege. It's not an admission or taking responsibility for any wrong doing. It's just an acknowledgement that there are a lot of people that have it worse than you. There are a lot of very successful white people that go a long way in life harboring some of this guilt. They make charitable decisions based on it. They start programs based on it. Is this such a horrible thing? You really can't find anything worse to complain about?

And, again, it's really weird that you're so hung up on white guilt while you at least claim to not even be white.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: NickyScarfo] #889917
08/07/16 02:25 PM
08/07/16 02:25 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Why is white guilt such a big issue with you?

If you're not white, why would you care?

Besides, I don't think guilt is really a horrible thing. White people should feel a little bit guilty of their privilege. It's not an admission or taking responsibility for any wrong doing. It's just an acknowledgement that there are a lot of people that have it worse than you. There are a lot of very successful white people that go a long way in life harboring some of this guilt. They make charitable decisions based on it. They start programs based on it. Is this such a horrible thing? You really can't find anything worse to complain about?

And, again, it's really weird that you're so hung up on white guilt while you at least claim to not even be white.

How am I hung up on it? A big issue?

I made one comment about it towards the end of a post. You're the one getting all confused and blowing it up into something bigger..

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: SoCalGangs] #889918
08/07/16 02:36 PM
08/07/16 02:36 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
You've never made just one comment about anything in your life.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: NickyScarfo] #889932
08/07/16 03:25 PM
08/07/16 03:25 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
the facts are republicans wont step away from trump because he represents what they really think. their racism shows because of their insistence on illegal voting laws that they imposed on several states. the us supreme court threw out the voting laws
as being discrimatory, their intention was clear, to take away voting rights of minorities.

now they know that wont work, so they have to have trump as president to preserve their illmoral and racist party.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889943
08/07/16 05:22 PM
08/07/16 05:22 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
the facts are republicans wont step away from trump because he represents what they really think. their racism shows because of their insistence on illegal voting laws that they imposed on several states. the us supreme court threw out the voting laws
as being discrimatory, their intention was clear, to take away voting rights of minorities.

now they know that wont work, so they have to have trump as president to preserve their illmoral and racist party.

Binnie, you're doing the overgeneralization fallacy again, making claims about an entire group based on the opinions of some members of the group.

If you read the news there are plenty of Republicans who don't support Trump. Do a search of "nevertrump" and see how many results you get.

Then you just make up stuff that isn't true, such as they are going to take away your Social Security. Trump said he doesn't want to touch the program. The fact is, Social Security is running out of money and if something isn't done to fix it there won't be anything for anyone else. What some other Republicans and Libertarians have discussed is to partially privatize it. That means the people already on it, like you, would be grandfathered in the program and things would stay the same. You won't be affected. Younger people who aren't in the program could choose between different options. Plus some of that SS money would be invested in the stock market similar to how Chile did it. I don't know all the details, but that's the gist of it.

As for voting, showing an ID to vote is just common sense and it's done all over the world, including third world countries. There's nothing discriminatory about showing ID. It helps reduce voter fraud. Voter fraud is a real problem and has been a problem since the days of Tammany Hall. Some (notice I didn't write ALL) Democrats claim it's nonexistent, but they not only ignore the evidence, they claim it's not a problem because there's no prosecutions for it. But if they refuse to prosecute that's really a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Then you assert that all the attacks on Obama are because of racism. Every single one. That's crazy. It's also wrong. If you've read American history you do know that every president has been attacked and mocked, yet you seem to think that every past president has been treated with respect until Obama. Do a Google search for "george bush" and "monkey" and you'll see images of him turned into a chimp. You can also find movies made about assassinating George Bush. Has there been a single movie about doing that to Obama? There are books with "I Hate George Bush" in the title. Have you seen any books titled "I Hate Barack Obama"? Yes, Trump believes or used to believe that Obama was born in Kenya and ineligible to be President. He also said Ted Cruz was ineligible. Others made the same claim about John McCain and Mitt Romney. Were they racists too? Anyway, how is claiming that someone was born in Kenya racist? It might be wrong, but how is it racist? Nationalities are not races.

Finally, about Trump voters. I'm not a Trump voter nor a Republican, but that doesn't mean that I have to believe all his supporters are racists. They're not. Far from it. Yes, some are racists. Most aren't. Many are just pissed off people who've seen their jobs vanish and they want someone to fight for them, and they believe he'll do that. They don't agree with everything he says.

So please, stop making the generalizations about all Republicans being racist and wanting to get rid of Social Security. Those are scare stories and DNC talking points.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: NickyScarfo] #889956
08/07/16 08:47 PM
08/07/16 08:47 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
We already went through this. No previous president had elected officials in the opposing party passing emails mocking his ethnicity. No previous president was accused of not being a citizen. Past presidents had to bang interns and commit burglary to get half the scorn this president received just for being elected while black. Your argument has been debunked. It's an insult. Drop it.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: OakAsFan] #889958
08/07/16 09:46 PM
08/07/16 09:46 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
We already went through this. No previous president had elected officials in the opposing party passing emails mocking his ethnicity. No previous president was accused of not being a citizen. Past presidents had to bang interns and commit burglary to get half the scorn this president received just for being elected while black. Your argument has been debunked. It's an insult. Drop it.

you know I agree, ty for pointing out what I have been saying.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: NickyScarfo] #889960
08/07/16 09:49 PM
08/07/16 09:49 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
faithful 1, I have always respected you and your posts, no one on this site is more informed.

but about ss, I'm 75 yrs old and it matters a great deal to me, hence the mention of my fears over ss. and I am not alone in this thinking.
as far as Obama goes I stand by my previous posts,

with all due respect, bennie.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: NickyScarfo] #889962
08/07/16 09:58 PM
08/07/16 09:58 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Yeah Regan didn't have to deal with hateful emails being passed around, you're right. And Kennedy didn't get nearly as much hate on Twitter and Facebook like the kind of Obama has gotten. Argument debunked !

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889987
08/08/16 01:42 AM
08/08/16 01:42 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
faithful 1, I have always respected you and your posts, no one on this site is more informed.

but about ss, I'm 75 yrs old and it matters a great deal to me, hence the mention of my fears over ss. and I am not alone in this thinking.
as far as Obama goes I stand by my previous posts,

with all due respect, bennie.

Binnie, my mother and my aunt both live on SS and my brother is on SS Disability, so it matters to me too. It's also unsustainable. If you live another ten years or so then you'll probably be okay, but the next generation that will soon go in it may find that treasury to be empty. Something has to be done or else there's going to be a lot of homeless and starving seniors.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: NickyScarfo] #889990
08/08/16 02:03 AM
08/08/16 02:03 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
SS is going to crumble because rich people today are spoiled, greedy little shits who don't want their taxes increased so much as 1% to help stabilize it.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: NickyScarfo] #889991
08/08/16 02:06 AM
08/08/16 02:06 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
well if it dries up, 65 million americans will take to the streets.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: NickyScarfo] #889992
08/08/16 02:08 AM
08/08/16 02:08 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
those that can walk anyway.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: IvyLeague] #889997
08/08/16 05:32 AM
08/08/16 05:32 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

if obama was doing a bad job as president it would be on the news all day

republicans spew racist views and call it being "conservative"

obama's job as president was to stop the bleeding george bush started

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: cookcounty] #890011
08/08/16 10:01 AM
08/08/16 10:01 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
and obama has not caused chaos in the middle east? Libya was his fault was a stable country before US backed a coup against Gaddafi now look its a mess. Helped destabilize Syria aswell under his administration

Now dont get me wrong i actually like obama i would have voted for him and i do agree he had to deal with the problems Bush caused in Iraq and US actions in Afghanistan in the 80s but he is no saint either he has is share of mistakes. I felt sorry for him every time the man wanted to do anything congress blocked him and even if people do disagree with his policy i do think he was trying to do good and thats rare for a politician

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #890053
08/08/16 02:46 PM
08/08/16 02:46 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
well if it dries up, 65 million americans will take to the streets.

It's already happening, Binnie. The boomers were the last generation to fully understand how important things like social security are. My generation and the ensuing generations just don't think they're going to get old. Or, they think if they do get old, they'll be rich by that time. Or, they'll just live off the land and not need government, or something. It's scary what's going on. Hopefully there's just enough smart, sane people in these ensuing generations that get it, and somehow save the system, for everyone's sake.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: OakAsFan] #890059
08/08/16 03:48 PM
08/08/16 03:48 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
SS is going to crumble because rich people today are spoiled, greedy little shits who don't want their taxes increased so much as 1% to help stabilize it.

Another ignorant statement. Raising taxes 1% is a drop in the bucket compared to what is needed, and raising taxes isn't the best solution.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: NickyScarfo] #890060
08/08/16 03:53 PM
08/08/16 03:53 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
More words of wisdom from oak.

Hopefully this generation wakes up and puts all their trust in the politicians to plan for their retirement years. Let's be sane and let our future be determined by the political whims and climate, years on down the line. What can possibly go wrong??

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull