GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (CleanBandit), 454 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,479
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,436
Posts1,060,967
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 58 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 57 58
Re: News [Re: Faithful1] #888973
07/29/16 08:03 PM
07/29/16 08:03 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
execution for drug trafficking really very extreme

Check out what they're doing in the Philippines. If you think of using or selling drugs in a Muslim, Communist or East Asian country you should expect to have a very short lifespan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ars-ground.html

i read that the other day very extreme laws but like i said earlier the people being executed are foreigners its stupidity dealing drugs in countries like this they should know the laws of the country they are in like those Australians who got executed last year and they went nuts i had no sympathy these guys were in the Philippians dealing they should have known the laws for getting caught dealing drugs.

These countries still have drug problems Afghanistan a muslim country most of the farmers grow heroin. Philippians even with the execution laws have a big drug problem north korea is rumored to aswell. And the countries which lack this problem are normally countries which have bigger problems eg Syria Iraq Libyia

Going of topic here but Communism does not really exist anymore only real communist countries that exist are Cuba and North Korea. North Korea is said to have a massive drug problem but then again could be propaganda truth is we have no idea what is going on in that nut house

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888974
07/29/16 08:12 PM
07/29/16 08:12 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Figure of speech

So I smoke sometimes I know full well the risk I am taking so the "damage" is my choice, though I appreciate your concerns for my overall health (joking). I think we would all agree that drinking or using drugs and getting behind the wheel is dangerous and those laws are good and I believe should be stricter but individuals can make a choice to make responsible decisions when deciding to drink, whether it is always having a DD, not drinking when you work have work in the morning or not drinking in excess, you (not you personal) shouldn't tell them what they can't especially if they are sitting on the couch at home.

I feel the same about all drugs and for the record I don't use any drugs so I don't have anything to gain from legalization. But in the last 3-4 years 3 people I know have died from heroin, putting poison in their body was a choice they made and I am sad and feel sorry for their families but they chose to do that knowing the consequences. Making things illegal doesn't stop the it from being used. I don't think people should be shooting up or smoking crack in the street but if someone is at home doing that and not on driving then I don't have a problem.

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 07/29/16 08:14 PM.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: News [Re: thedudeabides87] #888980
07/30/16 12:35 AM
07/30/16 12:35 AM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87
Figure of speech

So I smoke sometimes I know full well the risk I am taking so the "damage" is my choice, though I appreciate your concerns for my overall health (joking). I think we would all agree that drinking or using drugs and getting behind the wheel is dangerous and those laws are good and I believe should be stricter but individuals can make a choice to make responsible decisions when deciding to drink, whether it is always having a DD, not drinking when you work have work in the morning or not drinking in excess, you (not you personal) shouldn't tell them what they can't especially if they are sitting on the couch at home.

I feel the same about all drugs and for the record I don't use any drugs so I don't have anything to gain from legalization. But in the last 3-4 years 3 people I know have died from heroin, putting poison in their body was a choice they made and I am sad and feel sorry for their families but they chose to do that knowing the consequences. Making things illegal doesn't stop the it from being used. I don't think people should be shooting up or smoking crack in the street but if someone is at home doing that and not on driving then I don't have a problem.

What is it with your anti-drug rants while naming yourself after a quote from one of the most iconic stoner movie characters ever, and using his profile pic? It's like having Jay Z in your profile pic while being against rap. Is it to look cool or something?

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: olivant] #888990
07/30/16 07:48 AM
07/30/16 07:48 AM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Originally Posted By: olivant
A federal appeals court on Friday struck down North Carolina’s requirement that voters show identification before casting ballots and reinstated an additional week of early voting. The decision by a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit was an overwhelming victory for the Justice Department and civil rights groups that argued the voting law was designed to dampen the growing political clout of African American voters, who participated in record numbers in elections in 2008 and 2012. “We can only conclude that the North Carolina General Assembly enacted the challenged provisions of the law with discriminatory intent,” Judge Diana Gribbon Motz wrote for the panel. The challenge to North Carolina’s law is one of several cases throughout the country seeking to eliminate strict voting rules in place for the first time in the November presidential contest.

The finding of discriminatory intent makes this a big deal.

They were caught red-handed trying to suppress black voters. And not in the general way we know these are voter suppression efforts. They commissioned a study on black voting behavior, then immediately crafted a policy surgically designed to suppress the type of behavior the study found. It's Jim Crow redux.

The overall goal was to suppress Democrat voters and blacks were only targeted because they vote overwhelming Democrat. There were other measures narrowly focused on other high Democrat demographics. Again, we all know this, but the decision lays out how bloody obvious it was in painful detail.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888992
07/30/16 08:06 AM
07/30/16 08:06 AM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Caught me I want everyone to think I am cool, I mean it goes without saying that you have to live your life the the culture of a movie to find it funny and enjoy it. You sound like my friends brother who asked me how I could like Phish without using drugs at a show just doesn't make sense to me.

I'm not anti drug I am in fact pro legalization which I state fairly clearly in my rant also I never said I never smoked I said I don't now.

If you want to discuss my love and appreciation of The Big Lebowski and how I have the ability to not smoke pot you can PM me doesn't seem to fit in the theme of the thread

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: News [Re: thedudeabides87] #889016
07/30/16 01:07 PM
07/30/16 01:07 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
You're always talking about your brother, your friend's brother, etc, people that smoke pot, I guess. I do think you have an obsession with being around cool people, trying to seem cool, while objecting to so much behavior that cool people engage in, like smoking weed. Just find it interesting, that's all. It's like someone that hates rap having a picture of Jay Z in their profile pic. Maybe it explains Republicans using rock and roll songs in their campaigns, despite the pleas from the artists for them to stop. I guess wanting to be cool is a trait of modern day conservatism.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: helenwheels] #889018
07/30/16 01:14 PM
07/30/16 01:14 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: helenwheels
A federal appeals court on Friday struck down North Carolina’s requirement that voters show identification before casting ballots and reinstated an additional week of early voting. The decision by a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit was an overwhelming victory for the Justice Department and civil rights groups that argued the voting law was designed to dampen the growing political clout of African American voters, who participated in record numbers in elections in 2008 and 2012. “We can only conclude that the North Carolina General Assembly enacted the challenged provisions of the law with discriminatory intent,” Judge Diana Gribbon Motz wrote for the panel. The challenge to North Carolina’s law is one of several cases throughout the country seeking to eliminate strict voting rules in place for the first time in the November presidential contest.

They were caught red-handed trying to suppress black voters. And not in the general way we know these are voter suppression efforts. They commissioned a study on black voting behavior, then immediately crafted a policy surgically designed to suppress the type of behavior the study found. It's Jim Crow redux.

The overall goal was to suppress Democrat voters and blacks were only targeted because they vote overwhelming Democrat. There were other measures narrowly focused on other high Democrat demographics. Again, we all know this, but the decision lays out how bloody obvious it was in painful detail.

What a ridiculous decision by the court (something we're seeing more and more of across the country).

I don't care what race you are, EVERYONE should have some kind of ID when they vote. Hell, you need an ID for so many things. Anyone who doesn't think people should present ID to vote is up to something. Too much risk for fraud, which should concern any honest person. And spare me the excuse about it being too much of a burden on poor minorities. If you're too stupid or inept to get an ID, you shouldn't be voting in the first place. Period.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #889027
07/30/16 02:59 PM
07/30/16 02:59 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
You're always talking about your brother, your friend's brother, etc, people that smoke pot, I guess. I do think you have an obsession with being around cool people, trying to seem cool, while objecting to so much behavior that cool people engage in, like smoking weed. Just find it interesting, that's all. It's like someone that hates rap having a picture of Jay Z in their profile pic. Maybe it explains Republicans using rock and roll songs in their campaigns, despite the pleas from the artists for them to stop. I guess wanting to be cool is a trait of modern day conservatism.

So if you smoke pot you are automatically "cool" what are you a middle schooler? Grow up. I don't object to smoking pot I don't do it anymore maybe because I am at an age where I don't see a point to smoking or hang out with cool people. You aren't the first person to take personal shots at me during a political discussion, didn't bother me before doesn't know just shows your lack of intelligence.

Not a conservative but thanks for trying

Re: News [Re: gangstereport] #889029
07/30/16 03:10 PM
07/30/16 03:10 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss

Check out what they're doing in the Philippines. If you think of using or selling drugs in a Muslim, Communist or East Asian country you should expect to have a very short lifespan.

i read that the other day very extreme laws but like i said earlier the people being executed are foreigners its stupidity dealing drugs in countries like this they should know the laws of the country they are in like those Australians who got executed last year and they went nuts i had no sympathy these guys were in the Philippians dealing they should have known the laws for getting caught dealing drugs.

These countries still have drug problems Afghanistan a muslim country most of the farmers grow heroin. Philippians even with the execution laws have a big drug problem north korea is rumored to aswell. And the countries which lack this problem are normally countries which have bigger problems eg Syria Iraq Libyia

Going of topic here but Communism does not really exist anymore only real communist countries that exist are Cuba and North Korea. North Korea is said to have a massive drug problem but then again could be propaganda truth is we have no idea what is going on in that nut house

Afghan heroin and weed strains started showing up in the US after we went to war over there

Maybe it's just a coincidence

Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #889043
07/30/16 06:04 PM
07/30/16 06:04 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

What a ridiculous decision by the court (something we're seeing more and more of across the country).

I don't care what race you are, EVERYONE should have some kind of ID when they vote. Hell, you need an ID for so many things. Anyone who doesn't think people should present ID to vote is up to something. Too much risk for fraud, which should concern any honest person. And spare me the excuse about it being too much of a burden on poor minorities. If you're too stupid or inept to get an ID, you shouldn't be voting in the first place. Period.

The North Carolina finding is more specific, though. For example, they commissioned a study on when black people tend to vote. They discovered there is a spike in early black voter turnout when traditional black Churches do a "souls to the polls" event. So, right after that finding came back, the voter bill was amended to carve out that week out of the early voting time. That's straight racial targeting.

What makes this partcular case so special is how the legislators were blatantly caught thinking of and then executing ways to to suppress the vote of black people specifically. It's worth reading what they found because it is so egregious. It's so rare that you catch systemic racism this overt.

Last edited by helenwheels; 07/30/16 06:09 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: News [Re: cookcounty] #889047
07/30/16 06:51 PM
07/30/16 06:51 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

Afghan heroin and weed strains started showing up in the US after we went to war over there

Maybe it's just a coincidence

Afghani kush is a WMD alright.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #889255
08/02/16 11:16 PM
08/02/16 11:16 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/02/asia/north-korea-missile/index.html

North Korea is without a doubt one of the most fucked up countrys in the world its broke 50% of its economy goes to its nuclear programmer watched a documentary on them recently very strange country. Apart from the capital which is rich the rest of the country is in real poverty its people barley surviving in the 90s loads of them starved

UN has to realize that these sanctions mean zero to North Korea they import very little and what they do comes from China who just ignore the sanctions a day after all these "big" sanctions some reporters went to the Chinese border in North Korea the same stuff which were supposed to be banned where getting traded in front of them. Most people in the north probably dont even know they have sanctions on them they have no internet.

China know they are a fucked up county they dont even like them anymore they have been critical of the kims but they support them because they dont want regime collapsing and then have to deal with mass immigration from the north, plus could see a unified Korea which would be bad for China as the South is controlled by US they dont want the US at there borders and it would the Chinese economy and we all know how much they love there money

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #889332
08/03/16 11:38 PM
08/03/16 11:38 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
women killed and five others injured in a knife attack in London

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/696438/...-London-injured

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #889336
08/04/16 01:38 AM
08/04/16 01:38 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Did we actually make it an entire week without a catastrophic attack? I stopped keeping track.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #889345
08/04/16 08:14 AM
08/04/16 08:14 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Did we actually make it an entire week without a catastrophic attack? I stopped keeping track.

This has just happened very close to a school where my brother used to work.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live...ife-attack-live

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #889352
08/04/16 10:03 AM
08/04/16 10:03 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/a...-says-officials

foreign tourists attacked in Afghanstan

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #889547
08/05/16 11:01 AM
08/05/16 11:01 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
The U.S. economy added 255,000 jobs in July and the unemployment rate remained at 4.9%. It far surpassed expectations of economists surveyed by CNNMoney, who had predicted a gain of 182,000 jobs.

"Employment growth remains strong," says Jim O'Sullivan, chief U.S. economist at High Frequency Economics, a research firm.
So far this year, America has added about 1.3 million jobs. That's a healthy improvement but still a slightly slower pace than last year, when it had gained about 1.6 million jobs by this point. Job gains for May and June were revised up a bit too.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #889550
08/05/16 11:40 AM
08/05/16 11:40 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Full time jobs or part time jobs.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: gangstereport] #889555
08/05/16 11:46 AM
08/05/16 11:46 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/a...-says-officials

foreign tourists attacked in Afghanstan

Tourists in Afganastan smile? They should have went to see Samarkand in Uzbekistan. That's a beautiful city they could have bought their heroin there. But the chances are good the same faith would have happened to them there.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #889665
08/06/16 11:47 AM
08/06/16 11:47 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
two police offers attacked outside a police station by a man with a machete in Belgium screaming in arabic the attacker has been shot and wounded.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/06/belgium-charleroi-two-police-officers-machete

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: Footreads] #889669
08/06/16 12:49 PM
08/06/16 12:49 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Footreads

People need to take whatever they can get. Beggars can't be choosers. What is this, people are just going to stay home and live with mom until somebody offers them a 75k/year job with a window office?

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #889694
08/06/16 02:16 PM
08/06/16 02:16 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo

People need to take whatever they can get. Beggars can't be choosers. What is this, people are just going to stay home and live with mom until somebody offers them a 75k/year job with a window office?

Agreed. The people of California should truly get this message...fucking lazy liberals out there now celebrating Muslim month in August. I wish that state would just slip through the cracks of the San Andreas fault line and into oblivion. It's truly sad what Californians are going through daily out there. English has become a second language, border jumpers finding asylum daily, being forced to honor Muslims in August (lmao), fake tits, nose jobs, butt implants, unaffordable housing, transgenders coming out of the woodwork, men going down on other men on public park benches to name a few.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #889740
08/06/16 04:48 PM
08/06/16 04:48 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Liberals Wanted Michael Phelps To Give His Flag Bearer Position To A Muslim Woman

http://www.chicksontheright.com/liberals...a-muslim-woman/

Re: News [Re: dinocrocetti] #889746
08/06/16 05:12 PM
08/06/16 05:12 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: dinocrocetti

English has become a second language, border jumpers finding asylum daily, being forced to honor Muslims in August (lmao), fake tits, nose jobs, butt implants, unaffordable housing, transgenders coming out of the woodwork, men going down on other men on public park benches to name a few.

Dogs and cats living together.

Last edited by olivant; 08/06/16 05:12 PM.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #889749
08/06/16 05:15 PM
08/06/16 05:15 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
It's anarchy, I tell you. Anarchy.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #890092
08/08/16 09:02 PM
08/08/16 09:02 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Fox News Host Andrea Tantaros Says She Was Taken Off the Air After Making Sexual-Harassment Claims Against Roger Ailes

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/201...oger-ailes.html

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #890097
08/08/16 09:53 PM
08/08/16 09:53 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss

You did fuck head. A part time job is not the same as a full time job kid. It a misleading economy to say jobs grew when it is part time jobs

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: helenwheels] #890099
08/08/16 09:55 PM
08/08/16 09:55 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Fox News Host Andrea Tantaros Says She Was Taken Off the Air After Making Sexual-Harassment Claims Against Roger Ailes

I am sure she made more money then oak. Hope she saved it and not blew it on Coke and gambling and guys.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: helenwheels] #890101
08/08/16 10:02 PM
08/08/16 10:02 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas

She has been absent from the Outnumbered set for months almost as long as Carlson's been absent from her show. I figured it might have something to do with Ailes. Of course, we shouldn't forget Ed Henry's Fox News departure for engaging in some disreputable sexual related activity. I still think that there's a couple of more shoes to drop. One is Megan Kelly when her contract is up in November.

Fox News used to represent itself as a paragon of conservative values. At least it was perceived as such by many of its viewers. What the heck happened?

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #890102
08/08/16 10:06 PM
08/08/16 10:06 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I used to like watching Megan (the hot girl) Kelly. Not now because I am forced to listen to her shit when she talks obviously to get ratings.

They can take her off the air as well.

only the unloved hate
Page 30 of 58 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 57 58

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull