GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (RushStreet), 300 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,479
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,437
Posts1,060,986
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 58 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 57 58
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888758
07/27/16 03:05 PM
07/27/16 03:05 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Then I guess he won't be elected then right? It the economy stupid. smile

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: cookcounty] #888766
07/27/16 04:41 PM
07/27/16 04:41 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@footreads

trump is considered a joke by all military officials in the world including us

@ivyleague

u probably think the cops should have been acquitted of breaking a suspects neck

Apparently a lot of people, including a black judge, didn't think these guys were guilty. Sorry to disappoint you.

And as long as you're voting for Hillary Clinton, you don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to criticizing Trump or anyone voting for him.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: News [Re: helenwheels] #888772
07/27/16 05:42 PM
07/27/16 05:42 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs

I'm a pretty much a libertarian purist, I'd prefer as little to no government as humanly possible.

I don't like to assume, so I'll ask- are you voting Gary Johnson?

Btw- there was an excellent piece in Reason ( likely the most preeminent Libertarian political publication in the US) last week regarding Trump's speech:

Donald Trump’s RNC Speech Was a Terrifying Display of Nightmarish Authoritarianism

The GOP presidential nominee had only one solution to every problem: Give him more power.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/07/22/donald-trumps-speech-at-the-rnc-last-nig

Haven't read it but I'll take a look. From the title, I'm sure I'll agree with most of it.

I have a lot of problems with Trump. Part of me likes him simply because he's pushed back against all the crazy political correctness. Has the entire establishment against him and still became the republican nominee. But as far as his positions policy wise, not much i can get excited about. It's campaign is too much about him and what a great leader he's going to be, his ability to make deals as a negotiator. There's no underlying philosophical principles that he's trying to uphold. I don't get impressed with personalities as much as ideas.

I'm not that impressed with Gary Johnson either. He seems like a nice guy that means well, but he doesn't seem to have enough passion and conviction in his defense of libertarian ideas. He doesn't come off well read on libertarian ideas, ethics, philosophy, economics. I guess not everybody can be like Ron Paul.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 07/27/16 05:43 PM.
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888810
07/28/16 12:50 AM
07/28/16 12:50 AM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Another Obama knocks it out of the park. What a great speech by the president. Almost as good as Michelle's the other night.

"When they go low, we go high" - M.O.

The blueprint to dealing with the hatred out of Trump and his supporters.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: SoCalGangs] #888831
07/28/16 08:50 AM
07/28/16 08:50 AM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Past caring, then hang a left

Haven't read it but I'll take a look. From the title, I'm sure I'll agree with most of it.

I have a lot of problems with Trump. Part of me likes him simply because he's pushed back against all the crazy political correctness. Has the entire establishment against him and still became the republican nominee. But as far as his positions policy wise, not much i can get excited about. It's campaign is too much about him and what a great leader he's going to be, his ability to make deals as a negotiator. There's no underlying philosophical principles that he's trying to uphold. I don't get impressed with personalities as much as ideas.

I'm not that impressed with Gary Johnson either. He seems like a nice guy that means well, but he doesn't seem to have enough passion and conviction in his defense of libertarian ideas. He doesn't come off well read on libertarian ideas, ethics, philosophy, economics. I guess not everybody can be like Ron Paul.

Well of course not. Libertarianism is an individualist thing. There are a wide variety of views. Paul is different than George Phillies, who is different than Hillel Steiner, who is different than Steve Kubby.

And of course there are Right Libertarians, Left Libertarians, Classical Liberals, Objectivists, Anarchists, Minarchists, etc.

It's kind of what happens when your underlying philosophy is autonomy and freedom of choice. You don't hold to systematic ideologies, and you get divergent political thoughts.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: News [Re: helenwheels] #888834
07/28/16 09:35 AM
07/28/16 09:35 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: helenwheels

Well of course not. Libertarianism is an individualist thing. There are a wide variety of views. Paul is different than George Phillies, who is different than Hillel Steiner, who is different than Steve Kubby.

And of course there are Right Libertarians, Left Libertarians, Classical Liberals, Objectivists, Anarchists, Minarchists, etc.

It's kind of what happens when your underlying philosophy is autonomy and freedom of choice. You don't hold to systematic ideologies, and you get divergent political thoughts.

I understand that, what I meant though is that Ron Paul was extremely well read on history, economics, philosophy and political thought. You can ask him anything about foreign policy or economics and he had a well thought out and well researched answer. Even when you don't agree with him you can atleast appreciate that.
I heard Gary Johnson on the Joe Rogan podcast, and like I said, sounds like a very nice guy but there's a lot of missed opportunities where he could've really educated people about libertarianism, and he didn't.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #888857
07/28/16 01:54 PM
07/28/16 01:54 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Another Obama knocks it out of the park. What a great speech by the president. Almost as good as Michelle's the other night.

Like his equally delusional wife, Obama gets up there and tries to convince us that one of the most slimy and corrupt people on this planet should be the next president.

Oh, and there's that liberal buzzword again - "hatred." Anyone who disagrees with liberals and calls them on their BS must be a hateful, racist, sexist, homophobic, war mongerer who moonlights as a grand wizard of the KKK. rolleyes

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888861
07/28/16 03:01 PM
07/28/16 03:01 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Don't forget we don't like clean water either. I love clean water with my whiskey as a chaser.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888866
07/28/16 05:16 PM
07/28/16 05:16 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
You know what's funny I have been drinking water out of the sink my whole life. Now I do have the filter, but for myself I just drink sink water. I doubt if I will ever die.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #888868
07/28/16 05:38 PM
07/28/16 05:38 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

Like his equally delusional wife, Obama gets up there and tries to convince us that one of the most slimy and corrupt people on this planet should be the next president.

Oh, and there's that liberal buzzword again - "hatred." Anyone who disagrees with liberals and calls them on their BS must be a hateful, racist, sexist, homophobic, war mongerer who moonlights as a grand wizard of the KKK. rolleyes

Keep hating. When you go low, we go high.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #888873
07/28/16 05:53 PM
07/28/16 05:53 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Keep hating. When you go low, we go high.

You call voting for what is one of the worst, most corrupt candidates in history "going high?"

All you're doing is parroting Obama's BS. Hillary the "most qualified" candidate in history to be president? Again, who does this bum think he's kidding? Several presidents, from Jefferson to Bush Sr, were more qualified than her.

But I suppose the hordes of naive, delusional fools like yourself is what he's counting on when he spews that crap.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888876
07/28/16 06:09 PM
07/28/16 06:09 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/28/asia/indonesia-drug-executions/index.html

4 exectued in Indonesia for drug trafficking 10 others will be executed very soon all foreigners. Killed 14 last year for dealing drugs aswell. They have one of the strictest laws on drugs in the world. I can understand why locals deal drugs extreme risks but for some its only the way to get out of poverty but the foreigners are fucking idiots why deal in a country which shoots you if they catch you dealing i have sympathy for there familys but not much for these guys why deal drugs there and then act shocked when they find out they are going to get executed they should know the laws of the country they are in and what they getting into

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #888877
07/28/16 06:11 PM
07/28/16 06:11 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@footreads

trump is considered a joke by all military officials in the world including us

@ivyleague

u probably think the cops should have been acquitted of breaking a suspects neck

Apparently a lot of people, including a black judge, didn't think these guys were guilty. Sorry to disappoint you.

And as long as you're voting for Hillary Clinton, you don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to criticizing Trump or anyone voting for him.

Since when does the judge find people guilty

12 man/woman jury of our peers

U probably hate woman bosses huh?

Re: News [Re: cookcounty] #888878
07/28/16 06:27 PM
07/28/16 06:27 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: gangstereport
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/28/asia/indonesia-drug-executions/index.html

4 exectued in Indonesia for drug trafficking 10 others will be executed very soon all foreigners. Killed 14 last year for dealing drugs aswell. They have one of the strictest laws on drugs in the world. I can understand why locals deal drugs extreme risks but for some its only the way to get out of poverty but the foreigners are fucking idiots why deal in a country which shoots you if they catch you dealing i have sympathy for there familys but not much for these guys why deal drugs there and then act shocked when they find out they are going to get executed they should know the laws of the country they are in and what they getting into

That's exactly how the US should be dealing with drug traffickers.

Since when does the judge find people guilty

12 man/woman jury of our peers

U probably hate woman bosses huh?

I would ask if you've ever heard of a bench trial, cook, but apparently what you haven't heard of could fill a warehouse.

Woman bosses? What's that have to do with anything?

Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #888879
07/28/16 06:31 PM
07/28/16 06:31 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
execution for drug trafficking really very extreme

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: gangstereport] #888881
07/28/16 06:34 PM
07/28/16 06:34 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

I don't know why you'd say that considering how much damage drugs do to society. People whine about the war on drugs being a failure but aren't willing to do what it would take to stop it.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/28/16 06:34 PM.

Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #888884
07/28/16 06:51 PM
07/28/16 06:51 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
how do you determine who gets executed for drugs? does a street corner dealer who is basicily a kid moving some drugs deserve to die? weed dealers do they deserve it? you cant execute everyone people will always be willing to take the risk if they are broke

The war on drugs is complete failure for many reasons especially in the US it has to be won in individual communities law enforcement throwing kids in prison for being street corner dealers is not the right answer creates a us vs them attitude it needs to be stopped at the source. These kids being arrested instead of throwing them into prison they should try and teach them a new skill try and get them a job and of the streets poverty is the main reason for someone to start dealing. Your countrys system is wrong aswell too many prisoners its ridiclous and the people inside prison need to be learning skills for when they get out if your a kid who has been dealing get out of prison what can you do cant get a job only option is too keep dealing. We should be trying to find a job for these guys when they get out they should have a job waiting for them then they will know what it is like to earn money legit and will be of the streets

the guy who made the wire made a documentary on the war on drugs recently its on netflix very interesting you see how it is a complete failure for the police for the people dealing for the local community no one wins

US has 5 % of the worlds population but 20% of the worlds prison population there is something seriously wrong with that

Last edited by gangstereport; 07/28/16 06:52 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #888885
07/28/16 06:56 PM
07/28/16 06:56 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge

I don't know why you'd say that considering how much damage drugs do to society. People whine about the war on drugs being a failure but aren't willing to do what it would take to stop it.

Are you talking about major drugs like heroin, coke, and meth? Would you support execution for minor drugs like pot?

Re: News [Re: NickyEyes1] #888893
07/28/16 10:39 PM
07/28/16 10:39 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

how do you determine who gets executed for drugs? does a street corner dealer who is basicily a kid moving some drugs deserve to die? weed dealers do they deserve it? you cant execute everyone people will always be willing to take the risk if they are broke

The war on drugs is complete failure for many reasons especially in the US it has to be won in individual communities law enforcement throwing kids in prison for being street corner dealers is not the right answer creates a us vs them attitude it needs to be stopped at the source. These kids being arrested instead of throwing them into prison they should try and teach them a new skill try and get them a job and of the streets poverty is the main reason for someone to start dealing. Your countrys system is wrong aswell too many prisoners its ridiclous and the people inside prison need to be learning skills for when they get out if your a kid who has been dealing get out of prison what can you do cant get a job only option is too keep dealing. We should be trying to find a job for these guys when they get out they should have a job waiting for them then they will know what it is like to earn money legit and will be of the streets

the guy who made the wire made a documentary on the war on drugs recently its on netflix very interesting you see how it is a complete failure for the police for the people dealing for the local community no one wins

US has 5 % of the worlds population but 20% of the worlds prison population there is something seriously wrong with that

18+ isn't a kid obviously. And those younger drug dealers wouldnt be a factor if nobody is alive to supply them. You combine executing drug trafflickers here in the US with our military going into, say, Mexico and wiping out the cartels (think Clear and Present Danger) and I believe you could stop the bulk of the drug trade here in the US. Of course, for this to work, you'd have to completely overhaul our judicial system, particularly when it comes to appeals. Success would depend on drug traffickers seeing others being judged and executed quickly and in large numbers. They'd really have to believe involvement in the drug trade would mean certain and swift death.

Anyway, I've suggested this on the forums before and its usually met with feigned horror and outrage. As if the scourge of drugs on our society over the years is preferable. And then that's usually when I get the insane arguments for legalizing drugs.

As for what you said, training and other things are offered in prison, though you're not going to find a lot of employers lining up to hire drug dealers just getting out. And the idea that all or even most of these guys get involved because they're in poverty isn't true. It's often because they can make more dealing than they can starting out at some minimum wage job.

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Are you talking about major drugs like heroin, coke, and meth? Would you support execution for minor drugs like pot?

Well you're talking to the guy who also believes alcohol and tobacco should be outlawed. It's hypocritical of our government to say those drugs are OK (because many of them partake) but not these other drugs. Especially when alcohol and tobacco, because of their widespread availability, cause more overall damage than all those other drugs combined.

So yes, I would include marijuana, which I don't think is a minor drug. It is addicting, is often a gateway drug to others, turns people into lazy morons, and has is very unhealthy to the body. It's why I roll my eyes when I see liberals be so against tobacco but advocate for legalized weed.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888904
07/29/16 12:15 AM
07/29/16 12:15 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Well, I say it's insane to fight a war on drugs and to throw people in a cage because you don't like what they put into their body.
You're consistent, I'll give you credit for that by wanting alcohol and tobacco to be outlawed.
But then I go back to my wish to let all these different ideological groups make their own little countries. Want to outlaw everything, have at it with others that believe like you. What to live with all white people or all black people, have at it. I can't understand the mindset of people that want to control other people's lives.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888906
07/29/16 01:19 AM
07/29/16 01:19 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Does it surprise anyone that Ivyleague wants people executed for selling marijuana? He believes being gay is as bad as being in the KKK. How could anything he says surprise you after that?

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #888913
07/29/16 05:15 AM
07/29/16 05:15 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Well, I say it's insane to fight a war on drugs and to throw people in a cage because you don't like what they put into their body.
You're consistent, I'll give you credit for that by wanting alcohol and tobacco to be outlawed.
But then I go back to my wish to let all these different ideological groups make their own little countries. Want to outlaw everything, have at it with others that believe like you. What to live with all white people or all black people, have at it. I can't understand the mindset of people that want to control other people's lives.

Except it's not just the people actually doing the drugs who are affected. And anyway, I'm talking more about the traffickers of drugs than users.

Does it surprise anyone that Ivyleague wants people executed for selling marijuana? He believes being gay is as bad as being in the KKK. How could anything he says surprise you after that?

Shouldn't you be passing out Hillary '16 pins outside Target?

Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #888915
07/29/16 05:42 AM
07/29/16 05:42 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss

u do realize that we would have to execute govt. officials if we executed drug traffickers

people havent mentioned the war on drugs since like 1996

Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #888919
07/29/16 06:26 AM
07/29/16 06:26 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss

each to there own my view on fighting drug trafficking would be very different to yours but we all have our own views and can all agree that the way drug trafficking is being fought at the moment is not working.

I completely disagree with your view on making alchol and tobacco illegal look what happened with the prohibition plus most people drink nothing wrong with it a very small percentage are alcoholics but that is because they have normally an addictive personality same with degenerate gamblers. Tobacco you have more of an argument because it is very additive but so many people smoke that if you ever outlawed people are not going to suddenly stop smoking they will go underground and gangs and groups like the mafia will benefit greatly

marijuana i believe should also be legal. The "getway" theory does not work for most people most people who smoke weed dont go onto doing herion does not work like that and for the small number of people it does effect it would not be a "gateway" drug because people would not be buying it of drug dealers so it would not act as a "gateway" drug like alchol that is a drug but do most people who drink do cocaine does not work like that.

Actually it can be good for the body it is why some doctors give it out for medical purposes it can relive pain for people who are ill and some believe it can actually help against cancer. How is it bad for the body? Not one person has ever died from marijuana aswell not one person. I dont understand what you mean by making people "lazy" what do you think will happen if they make it legal everyone will be smoking 24/7 who cares what someone does after a long week of work it calms people down and relieves stress. It would also help the economy provide jobs and the government can tax it heavily make some money for themselves. Also stop the profits going to drug dealers crime rates could fall if they legalize it.

like i said above about drug trafficking each to there own i do disagree with your view but at least you stick to what you believe in.

Last edited by gangstereport; 07/29/16 06:26 AM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: gangstereport] #888920
07/29/16 06:47 AM
07/29/16 06:47 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

each to there own my view on fighting drug trafficking would be very different to yours but we all have our own views and can all agree that the way drug trafficking is being fought at the moment is not working.

I completely disagree with your view on making alchol and tobacco illegal look what happened with the prohibition plus most people drink nothing wrong with it a very small percentage are alcoholics but that is because they have normally an addictive personality same with degenerate gamblers. Tobacco you have more of an argument because it is very additive but so many people smoke that if you ever outlawed people are not going to suddenly stop smoking they will go underground and gangs and groups like the mafia will benefit greatly

marijuana i believe should also be legal. The "getway" theory does not work for most people most people who smoke weed dont go onto doing herion does not work like that and for the small number of people it does effect it would not be a "gateway" drug because people would not be buying it of drug dealers so it would not act as a "gateway" drug like alchol that is a drug but do most people who drink do cocaine does not work like that.

Actually it can be good for the body it is why some doctors give it out for medical purposes it can relive pain for people who are ill and some believe it can actually help against cancer. How is it bad for the body? Not one person has ever died from marijuana aswell not one person. I dont understand what you mean by making people "lazy" what do you think will happen if they make it legal everyone will be smoking 24/7 who cares what someone does after a long week of work it calms people down and relieves stress. It would also help the economy provide jobs and the government can tax it heavily make some money for themselves. Also stop the profits going to drug dealers crime rates could fall if they legalize it.

like i said above about drug trafficking each to there own i do disagree with your view but at least you stick to what you believe in.

I agree the way drug trafficking is being fought at the moment isn't working. Hence the reason for what I said. Yes, Prohibition didn't work and for the same reasons. An ineffective approach.

You don't have to be an alcoholic to have a negative effect on society. Everything from teen drinking (and all the stupid stuff that comes with that) to drunk drivers to increased health care costs and loss of work productivity is the result of drinking, be it alcoholics or just casual drinkers.

As for the ill effects of marijuana, the info is there for all to see. They far outweigh whatever positives the drug provides.

http://adai.uw.edu/marijuana/factsheets/respiratoryeffects.htm

http://www.lung.org/stop-smoking/smoking-facts/marijuana-and-lung-health.html

http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/marijuana/short-and-long-term-effects.html

http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/marijuana-use-and-its-effects

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888945
07/29/16 02:12 PM
07/29/16 02:12 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
A federal appeals court on Friday struck down North Carolina’s requirement that voters show identification before casting ballots and reinstated an additional week of early voting. The decision by a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit was an overwhelming victory for the Justice Department and civil rights groups that argued the voting law was designed to dampen the growing political clout of African American voters, who participated in record numbers in elections in 2008 and 2012. “We can only conclude that the North Carolina General Assembly enacted the challenged provisions of the law with discriminatory intent,” Judge Diana Gribbon Motz wrote for the panel. The challenge to North Carolina’s law is one of several cases throughout the country seeking to eliminate strict voting rules in place for the first time in the November presidential contest.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: News [Re: gangstereport] #888956
07/29/16 04:10 PM
07/29/16 04:10 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

Check out what they're doing in the Philippines. If you think of using or selling drugs in a Muslim, Communist or East Asian country you should expect to have a very short lifespan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ars-ground.html

Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #888968
07/29/16 07:31 PM
07/29/16 07:31 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY

Well you're talking to the guy who also believes alcohol and tobacco should be outlawed.

Buzzkill man don't take my only vice away.

Quote:
I think the federal war on drugs is a total failure. You can at least let sick people have marijuana because it's helpful, but compassionate conservatives say, well, we can't do this--the federal government's going in there and overriding state laws and putting people like that in prison. Why don't we handle the drugs like we handle alcohol? Alcohol is a deadly drug. The real deadly drugs are the prescription drugs. They kill a lot more people than the illegal drugs. The drug war is out of control. I fear the drug war because it undermines our civil liberties. It magnifies our problems on the borders. We spent, over the last 40 years, $1 trillion on this war. And believe me, the kids can still get the drugs. It just hasn't worked.

My opinion legalizing drugs won't turn this country upside down, if someone wants to be a junkie let them that being said they need to face the consequences of their actions.

I will admit I'm pretty typical, I am a big Ron Paul guy

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 07/29/16 07:39 PM.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888969
07/29/16 07:45 PM
07/29/16 07:45 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

It depends on what you mean by turn the country upside down. Considering the damage already done by alcohol and tobacco, I can't imagine the harm that would come from legal heroin, cocaine, meth, and marijuana.

Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #888971
07/29/16 07:50 PM
07/29/16 07:50 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
It depends on what you mean by turn the country upside down. Considering the damage already done by alcohol and tobacco, I can't imagine the harm that would come from legal heroin, cocaine, meth, and marijuana.

Alcohol is the most dangerous one.

People need to be held accountable for their actions. That's it. Otherwise you end up punishing responsible users.

Legalization also means it's safer. People can be more open and get help under a doctors supervision without worrying about being criminalized.

Too much death and destruction has come from trying to fight against the drug market.

Page 29 of 58 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 57 58

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull