GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Toodoped, m2w, Ciment, 1 invisible), 497 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,479
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,436
Posts1,060,974
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 58 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 57 58
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #888645
07/26/16 01:48 AM
07/26/16 01:48 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
No, this makes you a racist:

Quote:
I think the US should break apart into many different smaller independent countries. Let the white nationalist have their own, black nationalist have their own, white Leftiest have their own section, Christian Right wing have theirs etc etc. instead of this stupid multicultural political circus every four years where all these groups fight to put their politician in power to run everyone's life and force their will on their political enemies through state coercion.

Because of this, I know what you really don't like about Michelle Obama.

I think I know why you like the "So Cal Gangs" now. The sooner they kill each other, the better, right?

I'll just keep pointing out how you'll say any crazy thing to avoid my actual points or arguments. Notice how you made this about me and not about the arguments put forth.

Just look at what you're doing here.

Oh yeah, simply wanting decentalizion of powers and allowing people to create their own smaller countries is "racist", ok...

Even if I myself don't want to live in a country based on racial separatism, I'm stil racist even suggesting other people should be allowed to? Lol.

Re: News [Re: SoCalGangs] #888646
07/26/16 02:01 AM
07/26/16 02:01 AM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
That's because it is about you.

An admitted racist criticizing a black first lady's speech is quite rich. That's the topic. That's all I'm willing to discuss with you. The irony of you daring to criticize Michelle Obama's speech just a couple of days after leaving a blatant separatist rant.

Quote:
I think the US should break apart into many different smaller independent countries. Let the white nationalist have their own, black nationalist have their own, white Leftiest have their own section, Christian Right wing have theirs etc etc. instead of this stupid multicultural political circus every four years where all these groups fight to put their politician in power to run everyone's life and force their will on their political enemies through state coercion.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #888649
07/26/16 02:31 AM
07/26/16 02:31 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
That's because it is about you.

An admitted racist criticizing a black first lady's speech is quite rich. That's the topic. That's all I'm willing to discuss with you. The irony of you daring to criticize Michelle Obama's speech just a couple of days after leaving a blatant separatist rant.

Quote:

You want to live in the same country under the same government as the KKK. I guess, under your logic, you're more racist than me since you insist on living within the same country as them and me, being racist, wants to live in a different country than the KKK and the white separatists, is less racist than you.
I'm racist for wanting to separate from people like that so you must be super racist.

Re: News [Re: SoCalGangs] #888651
07/26/16 02:35 AM
07/26/16 02:35 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
You keep trying explain away your obvious separatist rant, and keep trying to convince me there's actually another reason you didn't like Michelle Obama's speech. You didn't like it because you'd prefer blacks started their own country.

Quote:

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888652
07/26/16 03:19 AM
07/26/16 03:19 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
This will be my last reply to you in this thread.

"I'm explaining away" yeah it's called talking like a civilized person and telling you where I stand and why. You, on the other hand, have put words into my mouth and think you can read my mind. A sign of a crazy person.

I prefer black nationalists create their own country if they choose to. Notice you said "blacks" as if I want ALL blacks to start their own country. You're a real piece of work.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 07/26/16 03:25 AM.
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888656
07/26/16 07:15 AM
07/26/16 07:15 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Everyone is a separatist in regards to certain things whether you believe it or not is your affair.

Go to an hotel there are a lot of gays working in hotels. Why when they get into a position to hire they hire gays.

is your neighborhood multicultural it used to be years ago in poor neighborhoods.

I bet you your is not unless your poor. That is why you don't know many blacks.

Do Jews live with Jews mostly.

Now when minorities move in the people already their move out its called block busting.

In my old neighborhood was mostly Italian. You know what I remember about the Puerto Ricans who moved in. They would drink beer, piss and throw up in our hallways.

That is why today I can't drink a beer. I still have that smell of the beer, throw up and piss smell in my head. I go to Germany they always offer me beers. I tell them no they keep asking to finally I tell them why I can't drink beer.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: SoCalGangs] #888661
07/26/16 09:18 AM
07/26/16 09:18 AM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs

Yeah I'd like to see the US break apart.

Interesting idea.

Who gets which region of the current US? How do we decide?

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #888664
07/26/16 09:51 AM
07/26/16 09:51 AM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
you daring to criticize Michelle Obama's speech

Yes how dare anyone have a different opinion than a black progressive women, what a racist misogynistic pig.

The idea of limiting federal government and giving power to the people and giving them the ability to live in areas that are more in line with an ideology or a lifestyle they agree woth isn't exactly racist

Didn't watch either the RNC or DNC just to say Idk what was said by either side

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888667
07/26/16 12:04 PM
07/26/16 12:04 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
In Japan a kid cut the throats of over 40"disabled people. 19 are dead the rest will probably go as well. Mrs.Obama is thinking we can save my husbands medical plan if we can do that..

Good idea Mrs Obama finally proud to be an American.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888669
07/26/16 12:18 PM
07/26/16 12:18 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
hmmm that word salad reminds me, i'm hungry.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: News [Re: Footreads] #888671
07/26/16 12:41 PM
07/26/16 12:41 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Footreads
I liked Mrs. Obama speech when she said after her husband was elected for the first time as president. That it was the first time in her whole life that she was proud to be an American.

Just imagine what a good president Mrs Reagan would have made if they let her run for President.

Michelle Obama is one of the few first ladies that has had something to actually say. She's probably the most educated as well

Re: News [Re: cookcounty] #888680
07/26/16 03:32 PM
07/26/16 03:32 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
Michelle Obama is one of the few first ladies that has had something to actually say. She's probably the most educated as well

Just goes to show higher educated doesn't automatically equate to wisdom and good sense, as both her and her husband are two of the most misguided souls on this planet.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888681
07/26/16 03:58 PM
07/26/16 03:58 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Priest killed in France in his church and nuns taken hostage one who is now in a critical condition. Isis have claimed responsibility

What is going on in France and Germany at the moment is really sad two days ago afgahn refugee blew himself up in Germany injured 12 people Isis also did that.

EU is fuckin useless as well there needs to be greater security it's ridiclous the fear in Europe is in these politicians are useless then people wonder why all the French people were booing the president at the nice funeral and will be surprised when LePen wins the election and leaves the EU. Next to leave i think will be France then Holland, Italy next and Spain after. I have always been a eurosceptic I agree with the single market the EU has and I agree freedom of movement is necessary for that to work but it has to be limited Britain took in over 300k migrants from EU now I have no problem with immigration intact I am a big fan of it without immigration you can't have a strong economy and I understand why people migrate they want the better life no one can blame them but there has to be a limit and everyone was shocked when Britain left I was not even surprised I thought it would happen

and the amount of refugees Germany and Sweden have take is unfair and ridiculous

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: gangstereport] #888686
07/26/16 04:18 PM
07/26/16 04:18 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Terrible news about the killings in Japan.

Terrible news about the clergy being targeted in France.

===

These conventions are like watching old school WWF events.
First a great speech by Cory Booker, who is probably running for pres. in 2020 or 2024, and right after they have a person who lost money paying for Trump University????

Who set up the schedule of speakers???

I know that Booker is a tough act to follow but really???

Re: News [Re: helenwheels] #888693
07/26/16 05:49 PM
07/26/16 05:49 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: helenwheels

Yeah I'd like to see the US break apart.

Interesting idea.

Who gets which region of the current US? How do we decide?

Good question.

I don't know, and I don't think it's going to happen, atleast not exactly like that. But when you allow freedom of movement people do tend to self segregate to an extent. Not just racially.

Although some day in the future I can see the US breaking into smaller parts. There's nothing sacred about 50 states all being"one." My point is that people should be allowed to live with and how they want to so Aslong as they aren't hurting others.
And I'm not talking about purely racial separation but more so ideological and cultural.
It also doesn't mean that you can't get along with other people from different cultures, there's just no need to be connected politically under the same State. More decentralization would take power from the elites, and allow us to experiment with what works best. Instead of this one size fits all ideology that people have these days.
If a white guy doesn't want to live around me and my family then that's alright with me, I'm not going to force him to. That's all.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 07/26/16 05:50 PM.
Re: News [Re: SoCalGangs] #888695
07/26/16 06:23 PM
07/26/16 06:23 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
SoCal,

I agree with some of what you're writing.Forgive me for just pinpointing one line....but the history and laws of this country haven't been about restricting the freedom or movement of the majority group, but of ethnic,racial and religious minorities.

Had this discussion with somebody recently.Majority group has always been able to travel, live, attend school, socialize, study, worship wherever and however they've wanted.

Unless I missed something, Duke is still the same person he was before and is just repackaging his views. He just changed the label on the box.

Re: News [Re: getthesenets] #888696
07/26/16 06:39 PM
07/26/16 06:39 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
SoCal,

I agree with some of what you're writing.Forgive me for just pinpointing one line....but the history and laws of this country haven't been about restricting the freedom or movement of the majority group, but of ethnic,racial and religious minorities.

Had this discussion with somebody recently.Majority group has always been able to travel, live, attend school, socialize, study, worship wherever and however they've wanted.

Unless I missed something, Duke is still the same person he was before and is just repackaging his views. He just changed the label on the box.

Majority group has more power in a more centralized political system.
Minority groups should be in favor of more decentralized powers instead of centralized power. Centralized power feels nice when your trible gets the power but what about when someone else's takes the power? It's win lose instead of win-win.
I don't think I ever claimed that the majority groups have been restricted.
Either way that's why I don't like democracy. Because it gives the majority too much power. Might doesn't make right. But if you have democracy, fine, atleast have it on a small population scale, like a Sweden or Norway type country. Much easier to manage.

As for as David duke, I don't follow the guy, and the only reason I know about him at all is because I keep hearing people bring up as a reason to not vote for Donald trump. I'm not voting for trump, but I think using a boogie man guy to scare people away from voting for him is silly.
Because of one person posting here, I did a quick Google search and found out some of Dukes political positions. Turns out, I agree with him on some important issues, like on the federal reserve, the IRS and the wars. The other stuff not so much, but those three issues I mentioned are so important that IMO that makes him better than Trump and Hillary. I still don't endorse the guy, I don't read his stuff, and don't care to hear what he's got to say. Just because someone is bad on some issues doesn't logically follow that they're bad on everything. The real thing I was trying to get across was the whole boogie man thing isn't going to work on anyone that knows how to actually think for themselves.

Re: News [Re: SoCalGangs] #888697
07/26/16 06:52 PM
07/26/16 06:52 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
[
Either way that's why I don't like democracy.

Which system of government would you prefer to democracy?

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888698
07/26/16 06:57 PM
07/26/16 06:57 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Apparently they videotaped the guy getting beheaded fucking scumbags. I think this is the final straw for France 9 terrorist attacks in two years enough is enough drastic action has to be taken

But of course for France to make any drastic changes the lunatics running the EU and Merkel and Belgium also have to be ready for big changes. I can't see anything happening EU does fuck all most of the time nothing ever gets done.

Italy i feel sorry for but they are needed if this problem is going to stop a lot of weapons passports are being smuggled in through Italy into the rest of Europe the paris attacks for example all had passports they got in Napels but Italy unfortunately has real problems a failing economy mass unemployment major corruption and the Mafia plus the refugee crisis they are already overwhelmed.

A lot of these guys are getting guns from the Eastern Europe that's the problem these guys drive into the west and sell guns to gangs very cheap to get a gun in the East since the Soviet Union fell and the borders opened up a lot of gun smuggling big profits to be made but there is a major problem out there which needs to be sorted most of the guns in UK France Germany Spain etc all come from the east very easy for a terrorist to get there hands on a gun

Amercia and NATO and the EU are making tensions rise in Europe. Russia started all of this mess by taking Crimera it was wrong everyone knew it even Russia but it's happened now we move on 90% of the people there are Russian not like the people want to go back to Ukraine. But the deployment of the tucking missile in Poland America put in and the NATO troops marching around is ridiclous why are they here? What do these people think world war three is going to start it's causing tensions to rise whole thing is ridiclous its like some think we are still in the Cold War.

This whole thing is about Amercia and Russia fighting over Syria its all about who has the most power it is petty stuff but U.S. Controls Europe so while we have millions of refugees coming into Europe major terrorism problem failing economy. Instead of giving money to Libyia to stop the refugee flow we are spending it having troops and missile defence system on Russia's border fucking useless. US should be helping us with the refugee crisis as well funding to Libyia US should pay for it they caused all of this mess invading Iraq and getting rid of Gaddafi and destabilising Syria why should we be dealing with there mess. NATO is useless get rid of it more funding to deal with terrorism and the refugee crisis.

A working relationship with Russia is needed US and Russa need to stop this petty shit and start working together Europe being the puppets will follow but it won't happen Obama got played by Putin again and again Iiked Obama nice guy for a politician but he was made too look like a fool and his replacement Hilary has history for destabilising countries she is trouble very bad person does not have morals either she is the cause for a lot of problems or Trump who is a fucking nut job no idea about the real world who is going to get played when dealing with world powers. I have no faith in Amercia makings better anytime soon how can a country of your size and power be having national debates arguing over which toilets people can go in or planning to deport every mexian from the US I read the news coming out of US about trump and Clinton and I just think what the fuck is going on in U.S. it's why you guys have this reputation most people say to me when they hear about trump or Hillary only in Amercia and just laugh I find it depressing really what's going on with your country politically. Why do you guys never debate your economy? Apart from fighting terriosm that should be any country's priority

Last edited by gangstereport; 07/26/16 07:13 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: gangstereport] #888699
07/26/16 07:15 PM
07/26/16 07:15 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
SoCal,

I get your point about how Duke was used to paint Trump.
Duke made the public endorsement for a reason though. I don't know enough about him to quite compare Duke to Hitler, BUT...Hitler's message wasn't accepted by the German people at first.....years later when the political and social climate was different, people were more receptive to what he was saying. Duke might see Trump's ascension as a sign that people are more willing to accept what he (Duke) is saying.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888700
07/26/16 07:17 PM
07/26/16 07:17 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
France's intgellgiance service is shit the guy who killed the priest tried to get to Syria twice people like that need to be either locked up and sent to deradicalising school. That's the way to do it they do that in Norway I think Scandinavian country's always get my respect they do things right low crime very little unemployment people are the happiest in the world world should take notice of how they operate

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: getthesenets] #888713
07/26/16 11:18 PM
07/26/16 11:18 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
SoCal,

I get your point about how Duke was used to paint Trump.
Duke made the public endorsement for a reason though. I don't know enough about him to quite compare Duke to Hitler, BUT...Hitler's message wasn't accepted by the German people at first.....years later when the political and social climate was different, people were more receptive to what he was saying. Duke might see Trump's ascension as a sign that people are more willing to accept what he (Duke) is saying.

Fair enough point.

I honestly didn't dig deeply into Duke's whole ideology and world view, all I know is what I read whatever stuff came up on quick google search. Some stuff I agreed with, some stuff talked about him being anti Semitic, which I definitely am not. I read he's a white nationalist, and that's the main reason I ever even mentioned white nationalists at all in my post about allowing the state's break apart.
I care if he's advocating violence against others, if he's threatening to other people through the use of force. If not, he's not a threat to me.

Re: News [Re: helenwheels] #888715
07/26/16 11:44 PM
07/26/16 11:44 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
[
Either way that's why I don't like democracy.

Which system of government would you prefer to democracy?

I'm a pretty much a libertarian purist, I'd prefer as little to no government as humanly possible.

Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #888722
07/27/16 04:22 AM
07/27/16 04:22 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

Just goes to show higher educated doesn't automatically equate to wisdom and good sense, as both her and her husband are two of the most misguided souls on this planet.

so what other first lady had a platform that is as profound as hers?

trump has a mail-order-bride for a wife and wants to be president because he's bored

Re: News [Re: SoCalGangs] #888726
07/27/16 06:59 AM
07/27/16 06:59 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss

I'm a pretty much a libertarian purist, I'd prefer as little to no government as humanly possible.

I don't like to assume, so I'll ask- are you voting Gary Johnson?

Btw- there was an excellent piece in Reason ( likely the most preeminent Libertarian political publication in the US) last week regarding Trump's speech:

Donald Trump’s RNC Speech Was a Terrifying Display of Nightmarish Authoritarianism

The GOP presidential nominee had only one solution to every problem: Give him more power.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/07/22/donald-trumps-speech-at-the-rnc-last-nig

Last edited by helenwheels; 07/27/16 07:00 AM.

Re: News [Re: cookcounty] #888728
07/27/16 07:45 AM
07/27/16 07:45 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

so what other first lady had a platform that is as profound as hers?
trump has a mail-order-bride for a wife and wants to be president because he's bored

You wish you had a wife like our future President Trump. It's still all about the economy it's about jobs.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: Footreads] #888734
07/27/16 10:16 AM
07/27/16 10:16 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
F1,

the documentary companion piece to the book,Clinton Cash, is currently up on youtube

from roughly 16 to 38 minute marks, they cover how the Clintons pillaged the money donated and raised for Haiti

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888745
07/27/16 12:19 PM
07/27/16 12:19 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
I used to have a subscription to Reason but the number of articles they seem to have about marijuana got a little old so I decided to end it, if I wanted have a subscription to High Times I would. The Freeman from https://fee.org/articles/ was a good read but a little expensive

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888753
07/27/16 02:17 PM
07/27/16 02:17 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Baltimore prosecutors drop all remaining charges in Freddie Gray case

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pub...0e2d_story.html

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888757
07/27/16 02:46 PM
07/27/16 02:46 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@footreads

trump is considered a joke by all military officials in the world including us

@ivyleague

u probably think the cops should have been acquitted of breaking a suspects neck

Page 28 of 58 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 57 58

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull