Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
Crazy to think how stable philly seems right now. They got a lot of guys on the street and it appears stuff is running somewhat smooth for all this " faction" talk we have been hearing... Got a good amount of guys on the street and they're visible got groups of made guys hanging on the corner in front of the new social club looks like the 1980s kind of nuts... Wonder how much juice Dom grande holds he sure seems to be well liked he's seen in pics with just about everyone.. Lance, Chang, mazzone(since they're related).. Wonder if he's an earner and what type of shit he's into.. There's no way he still can't be sweating the dipietro hit though. To this day if I was him I don't know if I could ever get a good nights sleep. Would feel like everyone morning I would wake up to that knock from the Feds. Not only that.. If they can't pin him for the murder I'm sure they're looking for any tiny fucking excuse to nail the guy. If I was him I wouldn't even be j walking .. Guy must have a prescription to Xanax or Valium to not be a nervous wreck 24/7... Bet his #1 priority too is to make sure nicodemos wife and kids want for nothing. If I was him I would do whatever I could to keep nicodemo happy..

Ya every week or so when i am down in that area eating that place is always wide open people just hanging out outside that joint...and you are spot on with grande, and all of them need to give nic and his family a ton of dough as in send kids to Penn or Nova if thats a possibility, id like to know how besides sports books and loans they all are making money, I know they all are in on the real estate boom around passyunk and other areas, I mean you could get row houses in north and west philly for $500 and im sure there is some dumb ass govt waste project to rebuild those areas that they are in the know of