GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (U talkin' da me ??), 434 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,479
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,436
Posts1,060,978
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 58 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 57 58
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888515
07/24/16 04:07 PM
07/24/16 04:07 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I have type two diabetics my self. You have to eat when you take your pills. Plus you have to take your pills especially in the morning. You have to eat anytime you take your pills.

I do that I have no problems. Don't do it you can get the shakes.

I knew I should not drive much any more so I don't. I take cars to most places.

Hey get this Tom Jones is appearing at the Beacon theather on September 21 at 8 pm be there or be square.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888573
07/25/16 12:36 PM
07/25/16 12:36 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
The Dallas Police department has seen a spike in applications following the July 7 mass shooting that resulted in the deaths of five officers.

The department reports that it received 467 applications during the 12 days following the shooting, representing a 344 percent increase from the 136 reported during a similar period in June.

The alleged shooter during the July 7 attack on the officers at a Black Lives Matter protest was a man who had been upset by the recent shootings of Philando Castile in Falcon Heights, Minn., and Alton Sterling in Baton Rouge, La. Following the shooting, Dallas Police Chief David Brown called on protestors to join the force to improve it from the inside, as CNN reported.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888588
07/25/16 03:39 PM
07/25/16 03:39 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I am sure that will work out just fine smile

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: Footreads] #888598
07/25/16 06:34 PM
07/25/16 06:34 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Footreads
I am sure that will work out just fine smile

Why wouldn't it work out?

Just what is your implication? Do you think the new applicants are going to infiltrate the department and turn it into some kind of guerrilla leftist army? Do you honestly think something like that would happen? Is this really what you're thinking?

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888607
07/25/16 10:16 PM
07/25/16 10:16 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I really hope Michelle Obama runs for president someday. She is knocking it out of the park with this speech.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #888608
07/25/16 10:40 PM
07/25/16 10:40 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
She is knocking it out of the park with this speech.

That's an understatement. And Cory Booker, too!

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #888609
07/25/16 10:44 PM
07/25/16 10:44 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

I really hope Michelle Obama runs for president someday. She is knocking it out of the park with this speech.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: News [Re: SC] #888610
07/25/16 10:52 PM
07/25/16 10:52 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SC

Missed Booker's speech. Started watching just as Michelle took the stage. Perfect timing. I see in the headlines that Booker said, "Love trumps Hate". Well played, senator.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888612
07/25/16 11:14 PM
07/25/16 11:14 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Listened to michelle obamas speech on the way home today. Thought the overall message was terrible. Not the delivery but the message.
She kept bringing up children I guess to tug at your heart strings. But the disturbing thing is she seems to have this obsession or idea that the president is raising your children and shaping their lives like a parent. It's a real insight as to how these state worshippers think. The State raises your children, the president is at the center, the president is like a divine leader and we need to give them the power to do all their good. She did use the word power from what I remember and she's correct. Progressivism is creepy.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 07/25/16 11:18 PM.
Re: News [Re: SoCalGangs] #888613
07/25/16 11:27 PM
07/25/16 11:27 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
What's the matter, her platform doesn't resemble that of David Duke's enough for your tastes? Would you have liked it better if she called for the separation of the races?

Perhaps this was the speech you were hoping for:

Quote:
I think the US should break apart into many different smaller independent countries. Let the white nationalist have their own, black nationalist have their own, white Leftiest have their own section, Christian Right wing have theirs etc etc. instead of this stupid multicultural political circus every four years where all these groups fight to put their politician in power to run everyone's life and force their will on their political enemies through state coercion.

Heart warming. What a way to lead the country into the 21st century.

Michelle Obama doesn't care one iota what you or someone of your ideology thinks of her speech, and as far as I'm concerned, that's one of the things that made it great.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #888615
07/25/16 11:43 PM
07/25/16 11:43 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
What's the matter, her platform doesn't resemble that of David Duke's enough for your tastes? Would you have liked it better if she called for the separation of the races?

Perhaps this was the speech you were hoping for:

Quote:
I think the US should break apart into many different smaller independent countries. Let the white nationalist have their own, black nationalist have their own, white Leftiest have their own section, Christian Right wing have theirs etc etc. instead of this stupid multicultural political circus every four years where all these groups fight to put their politician in power to run everyone's life and force their will on their political enemies through state coercion.

Heart warming. What a way to lead the country into the 21st century.

Michelle Obama doesn't care one iota what you or someone of your ideology thinks of her speech, and as far as I'm concerned, that's one of the things that made it great.

I'm not apart of an ancient statist religion. Her speech had no substance. She had cheap talking points about children and how we need to put Hillary in power.

Yeah I'd like to see the US break apart. It's the humane way live. You want a Great Leader that rules over us all through the use of violence.
You want to force your will on other people through the political process. I don't.
Your ideas are old and ancient.
Freedom and the right of voluntary association equals peace.
I don't follow David duke, but I'm tolerant of others that don't bother me. He's not bothering me, he's not a threat to me. The political class is.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 07/25/16 11:45 PM.
Re: News [Re: SoCalGangs] #888616
07/25/16 11:47 PM
07/25/16 11:47 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
It's really not surprising that someone who believes in racial separatism doesn't approve of a Michelle Obama speech.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #888617
07/25/16 11:51 PM
07/25/16 11:51 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SC

Missed Booker's speech. Started watching just as Michelle took the stage. Perfect timing. I see in the headlines that Booker said, "Love trumps Hate". Well played, senator.

On Booker he invested his cities money with one of the Roomneys investment funds. They made a tremendous amount of money. He was going to mention it. But the DNC told him not to give credit for it to Romney. Like a good stooge he did not give Romney credit for it.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888618
07/25/16 11:55 PM
07/25/16 11:55 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I liked Mrs. Obama speech when she said after her husband was elected for the first time as president. That it was the first time in her whole life that she was proud to be an American.

Just imagine what a good president Mrs Reagan would have made if they let her run for President.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #888619
07/25/16 11:59 PM
07/25/16 11:59 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
It's really not surprising that someone who believes in racial separatism doesn't approve of a Michelle Obama speech.

I don't "believe in" racial separation, I'm tolerant of it. There's a difference.

I believe in legalizing weed. I don't use it.

I believe in legalizing herion and all drugs, but I don't use any. I'm tolerant of other people that chose to.
Meaning I don't believe I have some kind of right to tell other people or worse, force people through political violence to do and not do what I want.
I believe legalizing but I don't "believe in" them as if they are good or bad.

So if some people want to have their own country based on race, religion, sports, whatever the fuck, I'm not going to use politics (violence) to stop them.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 07/26/16 12:03 AM.
Re: News [Re: Footreads] #888620
07/26/16 12:02 AM
07/26/16 12:02 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I liked Mrs. Obama speech when she said after her husband was elected for the first time as president. That it was the first time in her whole life that she was proud to be an American.

Just imagine what a good president Mrs Reagan would have made if they let her run for President.

Nancy Reagan never gave a speech as good as the speech Michelle Obama gave tonight in her life. Not even close.

Re: News [Re: SoCalGangs] #888621
07/26/16 12:06 AM
07/26/16 12:06 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs
I don't "believe in" racial separation, I'm tolerant of it. There's a difference.

No, there isn't.

But I do await your comical attempt to explain one.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #888622
07/26/16 12:18 AM
07/26/16 12:18 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss

No, there isn't.

But I do await your comical attempt to explain one.

I already did. Very clearly. There was absolutely nothing comical about it. But if you think so then explain in detail why you think there isn't a difference.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 07/26/16 12:19 AM.
Re: News [Re: SoCalGangs] #888623
07/26/16 12:20 AM
07/26/16 12:20 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Yeah, sure bud. Anyone who commends someone like David Duke and his sick ideology as much as you have is either a troll or someone not even worth arguing with.

I've noticed that most of your comments are edited. Trying to salvage credibility while trolling probably isn't easy. All the best.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #888625
07/26/16 12:28 AM
07/26/16 12:28 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Yeah, sure bud. Anyone who commends someone like David Duke and his sick ideology as much as you have is either a troll or someone not even worth arguing with.

I've noticed that most of your comments are edited. Trying to salvage credibility while trolling probably isn't easy. All the best.

I make actual arguments, and yes I edit because I do make mistakes and tend to type too quick. But atleast I make arguments.

You respond with nothingness attacks. Snarky and dismissive BS. You did not at all engage my actual arguments, instead you're now trying to run away by saying "I'm
Not worth arguing with." Yet call ME a troll?

Re: News [Re: SoCalGangs] #888630
07/26/16 12:53 AM
07/26/16 12:53 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
You did not at all engage my actual arguments,

The words of every troll.

Just how would one engage your separatist rant without going down a dark rabbit hole of stormfront.com style racism? I don't need to address your argument. I'm just going to point out that you're an admitted racial separatist, which ruins your credibility when criticizing a black person's speech. There's nothing they could say that you would approve of, other than criticizing black people.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #888632
07/26/16 01:00 AM
07/26/16 01:00 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
You did not at all engage my actual arguments,

The words of every troll.

Just how would one engage your separatist rant without going down a dark rabbit hole of stormfront.com style racism? I don't need to address your argument. I'm just going to point out that you're an admitted racial separatist, which ruins your credibility when criticizing a black person's speech. There's nothing they could say that you would approve of, other than criticizing black people.

You're hilarious. You think you have me and my entire "ideology" all figured out. Yet you never engaged in actual argument or honest debate.

And now my criticism of her speech is because she's black? Lol!

Guess what, I have very similar criticisms of Trumps last big speech. Is that because he's white?? Is everything about race to you?

And I know your not reading this far into my post because you don't like substance or logical reasoning but for anyone else that might read this, for the record, I'm not racial separatist AT ALL, I just simply think that people that want to separate by race should be allowed to. I'm a libertarian so my preference would be a completely open free society for everyone that values freedom and peace above all else. But I realize not everyone wants what I want and I do not wish to force my ways on others like you.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 07/26/16 01:00 AM.
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #888633
07/26/16 01:09 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss

I notice you said it is not even worth commenting on. Yet you always comment on everything like a kid has to get the last word on everything. Which is the sign of an idiot.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: SoCalGangs] #888634
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Yes, your criticism of her speech is because she's black.

You admire David Duke.

You had this to say when confronted about it:

Quote:

Oh, then you come with a real surprise whopper tonight. You didn't like Michelle Obama's speech. No kidding. Anyone who's read your comments already knows why you didn't like her speech, so spare us.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #888635
07/26/16 01:12 AM
07/26/16 01:12 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Yes, your criticism of her speech is because she's black.

You admire David Duke.

You had this to say when confronted about it:

Quote:

Oh, then you come with a real surprise whopper tonight. You didn't like Michelle Obama's speech. No kidding. Anyone who's read your comments already knows why you didn't like her speech, so spare us.

You are an intellectual coward. Ran away from every single point I made.

Re: News [Re: SoCalGangs] #888638
07/26/16 01:20 AM
07/26/16 01:20 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
You only have one point, and I already know what it is. I'm sure you'd love to walk me through your personal hell and expand on your already fucked up beliefs, and that rant of yours about separatism is fucked up. It's the exact kind of thing a KKK member would say. I have no intention of debating you or arguing with you. I have no intention of having any sort of discussion at all with you. I'm only here to point out your lack of credibility when criticizing a black first lady's speech, because I know the reason you don't like her. You believe she, her husband, and people that look like them should start their own country, and not be the leaders of yours, because they're black. You expressed as much in your separatist rant.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888640
07/26/16 01:24 AM
07/26/16 01:24 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Since you want to talk color I will bet you green money you hardly ever associate with black people socially in your short life.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: Footreads] #888641
07/26/16 01:26 AM
07/26/16 01:26 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Since you want to talk color I will bet you green money you hardly ever associate with black people socially in your short life.

Are you a separatist too?

Do you agree with this?

Quote:

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888642
07/26/16 01:37 AM
07/26/16 01:37 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Of course, anyone that dares criticize you or michelle Obama must be racist. No other explanation needed!!

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 07/26/16 01:38 AM.
Re: News [Re: SoCalGangs] #888643
07/26/16 01:41 AM
07/26/16 01:41 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
No, this makes you a racist:

Quote:

Because of this, I know what you really don't like about Michelle Obama.

I think I know why you like the "So Cal Gangs" now. The sooner they kill each other, the better, right?

Page 27 of 58 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 57 58

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull