Originally Posted By: pmac
Seems merlino dont give a fuck what nyc saying. Dont think he ever would after they had bruno killed and that whole thing. Think of all the guys who died after that there families must hate the nyc family. Joey made 3 guys from boston thats a 6hour drive. I wouldnt doubt him having made a few guys down florida. There really isnt a cap for guys but i think theres a number in there head around 50 60 and if they get up to that number a guy has to wait till someone dies to replace them. Or once a year a family inducts 2 new guys. I think merlino has anuff respect to march to the beat of gis own drum. The lcn familys all aroynd america know hes in charge has a bunch of killers around. His father was a boss or under whatever. 4 fctions to the family probaly bullshit. Theres all of philly and south jersey theres anuff for all them guys.

The area is huge and the money is endless and it's looking like he has more killers that don't talk then New York cos if not they would be coming for him he has disrespected them in so many ways through the years and a few of the families has tried to kill him .

He has made friends in other families and it is doing them well.(Skinny that is)

Last edited by Serpiente; 07/25/16 07:15 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."