GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Havana), 413 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,479
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,436
Posts1,060,979
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 58 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 57 58
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888051
07/18/16 05:06 PM
07/18/16 05:06 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Here is a piece from Dinesh D'Souza about the Clintons and Haiti. Interesting read. Gets, any thoughts?

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/43...nton-foundation

Re: News [Re: olivant] #888052
07/18/16 05:07 PM
07/18/16 05:07 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Ailes is a nasty, thirsty old dude. Has been for years. Just scratching the surface. A conservative radio host was even reading past accounts of his sexual advances on his show last week. Poor lady kept telling him she's happily married, and she'd never do that to her husband. He kept insisting if she didn't, she'd go nowhere in the industry. He should be in jail.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 07/18/16 05:08 PM.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: Faithful1] #888053
07/18/16 05:22 PM
07/18/16 05:22 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Here is a piece from Dinesh D'Souza about the Clintons and Haiti. Interesting read. Gets, any thoughts?

Unfortunately, those already corrupt enough themselves to vote for Clinton won't care about this at all.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888055
07/18/16 06:46 PM
07/18/16 06:46 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Convicted felon and adulterer rails against corruption...

"Hey pot, it's me, kettle."

Last edited by helenwheels; 07/18/16 06:47 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888057
07/18/16 07:25 PM
07/18/16 07:25 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Go Sheriff Clark

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: News [Re: helenwheels] #888058
07/18/16 07:31 PM
07/18/16 07:31 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: helenwheels

Funny, that sounds just like the Clintons.

Re: News [Re: helenwheels] #888059
07/18/16 08:29 PM
07/18/16 08:29 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Of course, D'Souza isn't running for president while Clinton is. And, going with your metaphor, you're admitting Clinton is corrupt. Are you still voting for her?

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888060
07/18/16 08:30 PM
07/18/16 08:30 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Still?

Have I ever said who I was voting for? Could you find that post for me?

(And both the Clintons and D'Souza being full of shit was exactly my point.)

Last edited by helenwheels; 07/18/16 08:31 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: News [Re: helenwheels] #888064
07/18/16 08:54 PM
07/18/16 08:54 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Still?

Have I ever said who I was voting for? Could you find that post for me?

(And both the Clintons and D'Souza being full of shit was exactly my point.)

I don't know who you're voting for but was wondering if it was Clinton. But you answered that.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888067
07/18/16 09:07 PM
07/18/16 09:07 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
The convention is shaping up to be more entertaining than I imagined. Anybody who had “Day One” in the “When Will Someone Say Something Really Racist at the GOP Convention” pool, you win!!!

Rep. Steve King wonders what ‘sub-groups’ besides whites made contributions to civilization

Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) offered an unusual defense of the racial homogeneity of his party during a panel on MSNBC Monday evening.

The group, led by Chris Hayes, was discussing the first day of the Republican national convention, and Donald Trump's history of racially-loaded comments and behavior. King told Hayes that he thought Trump had "modified" his behavior in that regard, but Esquire's Charlie Pierce said he didn't see much diversity reflected in the gathering itself.

"If you're really optimistic, you can say that this is the last time that old white people will command the Republican party's attention, its platform, its public face," Esquire's Charles Pierce said. "That hall is wired," he continued. "That hall is wired by loud, unhappy, dissatisfied white people."

King objected.

"This 'old white people' business does get a little tired, Charlie," King said. "I'd ask you to go back through history and figure out, where are these contributions that have been made by these other categories of people that you're talking about, where did any other subgroup of people contribute more to civilization?"

"Than white people?" Hayes asked, clearly amazed.

"Than, than Western civilization itself," King replied. "It's rooted in Western Europe, Eastern Europe and the United States of America and every place where the footprint of Christianity settled the world. That's all of Western civilization."

The other panelists objected, with Hayes trying to keep the peace. Panelist April Ryan, who is black, asked, "What about Asia? What about Africa?"

"We're not going to argue the history of Western civilization," Hayes said. "Let me note for the record that if you're looking at the ledger of Western civilization, for every flourishing democracy, you have Hitler and Stalin as well"

King was in the news most recently for including a Confederate flag among a cluster of pennants on the desk in his office, but his history of racially inflammatory comments extends back much further. In 2013, King was criticized by his peers after he insisted that for every immigrant in the country illegally who becomes a valedictorian, "there’s another 100 out there that — they weigh 130 pounds, and they’ve got calves the size of cantaloupes because they’re hauling 75 pounds of marijuana across the desert." Earlier this year, he pushed hard to block the addition of Harriet Tubman to the $20 bill.

In the wake of the murder of five police officers in Dallas, King accused the shooter of having been inspired by "anti-white/cop events illuminated by Obama."

During the primaries, King was a supporter of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas). During the MSNBC segment, King admitted that his support for Donald Trump was somewhat grudging.

For the record, there have been a great number of non-white contributions to human civilization. Civilization first arose in cities in Mesopotamia, in what is now Iraq and Syria. Arabic and Middle Eastern inventors and scientists brought astronomy to the world, which in turn aided innovations in navigation. Critical innovations in mathematics and architecture originated in the same area. The Chinese contributed philosophical precepts and early monetary systems, among other things. The specific inventions that were created outside of the Western world are too many to list: the seismograph, the umbrella, gunpowder, stirrups, the compass.

Oh, and, of course, the non-Western world gave us the numeric system that will be used to tally up the delegates to make Trump the nominee of King's party.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... ilization/

Re: News [Re: Faithful1] #888070
07/18/16 10:05 PM
07/18/16 10:05 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss

F1,

Thanks. WOW. Excellent article. Sending out to people as I type this. I'm ashamed to say that I didn't know the extent of the thievery. I read an article recently about the Red Cross and their mismanagement of money earmarked for Haiti and I have read a few pieces over the years about the Clintons robbing money that was donated to help Haitians but NOTHING as detailed as this.

Clintons are a special breed of crooks, even for politicians...and this story is essentially being swept under the rug by news media.

I expect a certain amount of skim from U.S.politicians, but things get done/built. In Haiti, politicians and businesses steal all of the money..and the projects never get done or are done half assed. The cholera epidemic of a few years ago was DIRECTLY caused by a Haitian company that was contracted to do sewage/waste disposal for U.N facility .yet failed to follow international rules about dumping waste near waterways.
Haiti is currently embroiled in yet another mess about rigged election results,etc,etc, yada yada so it's a perfect place to steal money from because outsider can always point to the instability as an excuse about why this or that project didn't go as planned.

I've said on this forum that "foreign aid" is a great big sham when it comes to underdeveloped countries.The amount of aid is publicized in the news, pictures are taken,etc. Foreign aid and such are designed to be permanent institutions and jobs for people....not to ACTUALLY help anybody in these places...similar to how the modern welfare system works..crafted to sustain itself and guarantee that there is always a "need" for it.

After disasters, poor people were "stage props" for the cameras." Look at these poor people who NEED our help, send money now".I call these scumbags "poverty pimps"

I'm surprised at the extent that Clintons pilfered the money but not that they did it.They are master politicians and scoundrels of the highest(or lowest order).

Re: News [Re: getthesenets] #888072
07/19/16 12:21 AM
07/19/16 12:21 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I would carefully scrutinize D'Souza's sources. Dinesh D'Souza is a convicted felon. He also belongs to several right wing think tanks, and has written several books targeting Democrats and progressive politics exclusively. He's not an objective journalist. He has a blatantly biased agenda, and he's trying to take down Hillary Clinton.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888073
07/19/16 12:40 AM
07/19/16 12:40 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
No mention of Philando Castile at the convention tonight. Rudy came close. He referenced the incident, but couldn't bring himself to say Castile's name. I find that cowardly. Republicans should get in front of the issue of police brutality before the convention is over, because it's an important topic to moderates on both sides. It will certainly be brought up at the Democratic convention next week.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888074
07/19/16 12:47 AM
07/19/16 12:47 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
The Red Cross is long noted for paying the leaders of the country a lot of money to get supplies to the people who needed it. There leaders are the ones who caused the problem in the first place.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #888075
07/19/16 12:50 AM
07/19/16 12:50 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
No mention of Philando Castile at the convention tonight. Rudy came close. He referenced the incident, but couldn't bring himself to say Castile's name. I find that cowardly. Republicans should get in front of the issue of police brutality before the convention is over, because it's an important topic to moderates on both sides. It will certainly be brought up at the Democratic convention next week.

A lot of things will be brought at the Democrates convention. I just hope you listen to all of it. The radicals will react especially when someone mentions God. It's pretty funny actually.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888076
07/19/16 12:59 AM
07/19/16 12:59 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
In my other neighborhood here in Brooklyn there was a neighbood hardware store then went up in a fire. The people in the neighborhood set up a show to raise money for the owners to rebuild. I saw the sign and went it more to see the show then to give money for the cause. It cost a hundred dollars a seat.

The master of ceremonies happen to be my friend Johnny Roastbeef. I did not even know he was going to be there. They paid him for the gig. Well as it turned out after everyone was paid off and I mean everyone. There was no money left for the owners to rebuild. But some how they did rebuild but three miles from their supporters.

Was it a scam for the organizers to raise money for themselves? Shit yes it was a scam.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: Footreads] #888078
07/19/16 02:34 AM
07/19/16 02:34 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Footreads

A lot of things will be brought at the Democrates convention. I just hope you listen to all of it. The radicals will react especially when someone mentions God. It's pretty funny actually.

Democrats will be discussing more important things than religion. That's this week.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888082
07/19/16 04:42 AM
07/19/16 04:42 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Yes there will be discussing not fixing the immigration situation. They think illegal immigration is good. They think prisoners in prison should still vote. They think the dead should vote if they vote democrat. They love freedom of speach but only if you agree with them. They love killing cops well I agree with that one.

They hate Jews love muslems especially the ones that want us all dead. They want high taxes. They hate the constitution.

That is why they will lose. If they don't lose they want a race war. Even if they win they want a race wall.

They hate are flag and the country.

I love those guys smile

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #888083
07/19/16 05:04 AM
07/19/16 05:04 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
I would carefully scrutinize D'Souza's sources. Dinesh D'Souza is a convicted felon. He also belongs to several right wing think tanks, and has written several books targeting Democrats and progressive politics exclusively. He's not an objective journalist. He has a blatantly biased agenda, and he's trying to take down Hillary Clinton.

And let's not forget that Bill Clinton is an impeached President who lied under oath and was forced to give up his law license and pay a fine. Plus Hillary Clinton would be a convicted felon if she was charged like anyone else was for what she did in committing gross negligence and lying before Congress. She also has a biased agenda, calling her critics a "vast Right-wing conspiracy" and in the first Democratic debate called Republicans her enemies. To emphasize that, Republicans are her fellow Americans, but she considers the governments of Iran, Turkey and Saudi Arabia her friends, and is on record supporting the Muslim Brotherhood, which Egypt and several other Middle Eastern countries consider a terrorist organization. So remember, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Re: News [Re: getthesenets] #888085
07/19/16 05:06 AM
07/19/16 05:06 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: getthesenets

F1,

Thanks. WOW. Excellent article. Sending out to people as I type this. I'm ashamed to say that I didn't know the extent of the thievery. I read an article recently about the Red Cross and their mismanagement of money earmarked for Haiti and I have read a few pieces over the years about the Clintons robbing money that was donated to help Haitians but NOTHING as detailed as this.

Clintons are a special breed of crooks, even for politicians...and this story is essentially being swept under the rug by news media.

I expect a certain amount of skim from U.S.politicians, but things get done/built. In Haiti, politicians and businesses steal all of the money..and the projects never get done or are done half assed. The cholera epidemic of a few years ago was DIRECTLY caused by a Haitian company that was contracted to do sewage/waste disposal for U.N facility .yet failed to follow international rules about dumping waste near waterways.
Haiti is currently embroiled in yet another mess about rigged election results,etc,etc, yada yada so it's a perfect place to steal money from because outsider can always point to the instability as an excuse about why this or that project didn't go as planned.

I've said on this forum that "foreign aid" is a great big sham when it comes to underdeveloped countries.The amount of aid is publicized in the news, pictures are taken,etc. Foreign aid and such are designed to be permanent institutions and jobs for people....not to ACTUALLY help anybody in these places...similar to how the modern welfare system works..crafted to sustain itself and guarantee that there is always a "need" for it.

After disasters, poor people were "stage props" for the cameras." Look at these poor people who NEED our help, send money now".I call these scumbags "poverty pimps"

I'm surprised at the extent that Clintons pilfered the money but not that they did it.They are master politicians and scoundrels of the highest(or lowest order).

I knew you would know far more about this than me. Always appreciate your knowledge and (compared to me) expertise on the subject.

Re: News [Re: Faithful1] #888086
07/19/16 05:13 AM
07/19/16 05:13 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
I got an inside look at Donald Trump's speech for the Republican Convention. Here's an excerpt:

"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888093
07/19/16 06:28 AM
07/19/16 06:28 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

You talk like she's as pure as the driven snow and doesn't deserve to be exposed for the corrupt fraud she is. But hey, she's a Leftie with a (D) after her name so she's got your vote.

Of course! The Democrats never miss a chance to exploit racial issues for political gain and, unfortunately, too many minorities swallow their BS hook, line, and sinker. Hillary has already done it. Forget about her talking about the REAL problems in the black community - high rates of broken families and abortions, gangs and drugs, school dropouts, blacks being accountable for amount of crime WAY beyond their portion of the population, etc. - she has to pretend that police are the great danger to blacks so she can tell them they're victims and she and the Democrats are here to save them. The low information, gullible minority voter - that's Hillary's bread and butter.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/19/16 06:35 AM.

Re: News [Re: SC] #888094
07/19/16 06:48 AM
07/19/16 06:48 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SC
I got an inside look at Donald Trump's speech for the Republican Convention. Here's an excerpt:

"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

lol

I knew there was something fishy when Melania gave her speech:

“Four score and a day that will live in infamy, our five fathers on the land and on the sea will never die, they will just fade away. Fear itself. Ask, “I’m out of order? I’m out of order? You are out of order!” Today, I am the luckiest man in the world. I saved Latin. What did you ever do?”

But I still can’t put my finger on exactly what speech that’s from. It may be Pol Pot.

Last edited by helenwheels; 07/19/16 06:52 AM.

Re: News [Re: helenwheels] #888096
07/19/16 07:55 AM
07/19/16 07:55 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
F1,

Thanks again for the article. The name of the Haitian contractor is "Sanco Enterprises". U.N.'s lack of oversight is responsible for some of the terrible things that have happened in Haiti since they arrived, but not the cholera outbreak. The strain can be traced back to the UN worker from Nepal, but if Sanco followed health guidelines, not 1 person would have died of cholera.

Also, thanks to the article I now understand how Digicel became so popular in Haiti. No secret that it's a poor country, yet relatives tell me that EVERYBODY has a cell phone and I could never figure out how or why.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888097
07/19/16 08:25 AM
07/19/16 08:25 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
‘You should die’: Trump supporters threaten Utah delegate, she says, at Republican National Convention

Cleveland • A Utah woman says she was threatened by Donald Trump supporters after a floor fight over the rules at the Republican National Convention.

"They said: 'You should die. They should pull the protection from the Utah delegation. You should all die,' " at-large delegate Kera Birkeland said Monday night.

Birkeland said she went to the restroom after a group of delegates, including many from Utah, attempted to force a roll call vote to block the rules, part of an attempt to deny Trump the presidential nomination.

Two pro-Trump women, Birkeland said, told her the Utah delegation was horrible and stupid.

Birkeland said the women did not touch her, but she was emotionally shaken.

"I came out crying," she said.

Birkeland said she didn't report the comments to police.

The challenge to Trump's ascension brought a heated response from Trump supporters and competing chants and yelling between the two sides.

Utah Delegation Chairman Phil Wright offered the motion to try to overturn the rules.

He said later — when informed about what Birkeland said — that political disagreements should never escalate like that.

"Obviously, that's a horrible thing for anyone to say," Wright said. "That's a legal issue when someone is threatened."

Police officers have been posted at hotels with state delegations, including Utah's group, which is staying in Akron.

Bruce Hough, the Utah GOP's national committeeman and a sergeant-at-arms and officer of the convention, spoke with Birkeland and said that while he understands nothing physical occurred, "verbal abuse is not acceptable."

He said that if Birkeland can identify the women who threatened her, he would investigate.

Another Utah delegate, Stefani Stone Williams, received an intimidating email from Carl Paladino, the co-chairman of Trump's New York campaign, saying she should be "hung for treason" for being an activist working to give delegates the ability under the rules to vote for a candidate other than Trump.

"You should be hung [sic] for treason Stefani," Paladino wrote. "There will not be a Republican Party if you attempt to replace Trump. I'll be in your face in Cleveland."

Williams hadn't seen Paladino at the convention, but she wasn't deterred by the harsh tone of the email, she said Monday, and, if anything, it made her more committed to her anti-Trump efforts.

http://www.sltrib.com/home/4130621-155/you-should-die-trump-supporters-threaten

Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #888103
07/19/16 11:42 AM
07/19/16 11:42 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
If there's anything positive that could come from this insanity, it's increasingly going to kill sympathy for the Black Lives Matter frauds and their liberal white overlords on the Left.

black lives matter started because of shooting of unarmed black men on camera by the police

if you weren't so hateful you wouldn't be so concerned with BLM

police getting killed has nothing to do with BLM

Re: News [Re: cookcounty] #888107
07/19/16 01:07 PM
07/19/16 01:07 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
If there's anything positive that could come from this insanity, it's increasingly going to kill sympathy for the Black Lives Matter frauds and their liberal white overlords on the Left.

black lives matter started because of shooting of unarmed black men on camera by the police

if you weren't so hateful you wouldn't be so concerned with BLM

police getting killed has nothing to do with BLM

You're a walking, talking cliche, cook.

BLM cares more about a relative handful of officer-involved shootings, the majority of which end up being ruled justified and the thugs shot hardly a loss to society, than hundreds of black shootings of other blacks. One they can exploit politically, the other they cant. Or where's BLM and their outrage when it comes to the huge numbers of black babies aborted every year? Black lives matter? BLM apparently doesn't even believe that.

And spare me the old "you're hateful" card. Watch this short video of Sheriff Clark (a black guy) calling out BLM as the real hateful ones. The recent shootings of police officers has been inspired by BLM and their phony rhetoric and many at their stupid, "Hey, let's obstruct traffic" protests have celebrated it.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #888118
07/19/16 06:22 PM
07/19/16 06:22 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Another officer killed, this time in Kansas City

https://www.google.com/amp/fox59.com/201...t-prayers/amp/#

Re: News [Re: SC] #888125
07/19/16 07:58 PM
07/19/16 07:58 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: SC

Wasn't that from the speech that Obama copied from Deval Patrick? Or was that the one Joe Biden copied?

http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/melania-tr...-deval-patrick/

Re: News [Re: getthesenets] #888127
07/19/16 08:00 PM
07/19/16 08:00 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
F1,

Thanks again for the article. The name of the Haitian contractor is "Sanco Enterprises". U.N.'s lack of oversight is responsible for some of the terrible things that have happened in Haiti since they arrived, but not the cholera outbreak. The strain can be traced back to the UN worker from Nepal, but if Sanco followed health guidelines, not 1 person would have died of cholera.

Also, thanks to the article I now understand how Digicel became so popular in Haiti. No secret that it's a poor country, yet relatives tell me that EVERYBODY has a cell phone and I could never figure out how or why.

Of course since the Clintons were involved it's a case of "nothing to see here."

Page 25 of 58 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 57 58

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull