I've dealt with many clients from England over the years in my business, and I must say that most were all really great people to deal with! Everytime they come over to the states, and I have entertained them, they ALWAYS request to go out to a "great" steak and seafood restaurant! They go crazy for our steaks here!

I've also dealt with the French people on many occasions. The French clients that I've dealt with come off as very condencending when they speak to you. I am not saying that they represent the French people as a whole, or that I am typecasting them based on the clients that I've dealt with, but it just seems that at least the French people that are in my business are not the nicest people that I've ever dealt with.

The Italian people that I've dealt with or met from Italy are always very gracious and warm. I am constantly getting invited to travel to Italy to see them and they always offer to accomodate both me and my family if I ever travel there.

The clients that I have in Spain are extremely nice, soft spoken, and they are very respectful people. The few that I have met and taken out for dinner or drinks on several occasions always act with the utmost class when in public.

Again I can only make my judgements on these people based on my business dealings with them.

I have neer traveled to Europe, but I plan on doing so within the next two years.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.