this is a troll topic created by troll OP, obviously, but should be interesting discussion.

I always start off by conceding the facts that have been stated by others.

Existence of rallies,programs,prevention strategies focusing on internal problems within the Black community, including Black on Black violence? FACTS. There are threads on the forum where we link to articles/videos about them. Mainstream media doesn't show up but any given weekend these things take place in EVERY major city normally lead by clergy.I'd bet money that in any given month more people attend all of these types of events than BLM events in a given state.These events get covered on local AM radio and that's it.

Most of the problems in Black community directly related to "illegitimate births" and lack of nuclear families? FACTS. No dodging this truth.

Now, since we are having an open honest discussion, anybody who is Black, grew up with Blacks, or familiar with Black communities knows that most of the leaders in our communities have and continue to be members of clergy. I've said for years that religious leaders are ill equipped to realistically deal with modern day issues within the communities. They are held back by religious doctrine when BIRTH CONTROL,Family planning and ABORTION have to be discussed...and obviously those matters HAVE to be discussed.