Recently watch a documentary on Frank Matthews and found a few things interesting. Frank had really pissed off LCN but hooking up with French Connection guys who were down in Venezuela. Also him living on Todt Hill had not been a well liked move by LCN. My question is did they get to hI'm or did he actually disappear? Looking for some opinions on the matter because I have heard good points on both sides. He went to court for six months before skipping town which doesn't make much sense unless he wanted time with his family before he went. Also his son Frank Jr had a bad time with drugs and was in the news in early 2000's around same time he was apparently spotted in Caribbean, why just stand back and watch your son, your name sake destroying his life. A lot of accounts I have heard have him being so feared LCN wouldn't make a move on him. He sent a message to Don Carlo saying something along the lines that if any of his men were touched he would ride down Mulberry Street and shoot every Guinea he saw. What we know of Don Carlo though leads me to form the opinion he would not take a threat like that with no response.