Originally Posted By: Chicken713
Well cool wasn't the right word lol. I got interested in organized crime when I was an intern a couple years ago and criminal defense. Either way his strip club had free buffet from 11-3 so a friend and I would always go there on lunch 1.50 domestic beers eat a lot come back alright since it wasn't far. I went there for a full year before that article came out and I saw him but never talked to him. At the time I didn't know who he was, he just looked busy because we were there lunch hours and we went mostly on Fridays or Thursday and I guess it gets busy there at night. The day girls were never really good only would be like 2-4 there and couldn't dance lol. Free entry before twelve and it was mostly empty all the time. It's closed now.

lol no i got what ya meant chicken, thats cool bro...do u still work in criminal law? I just recently passed the MD bar exam and am doing real estate law currently at a firm, but I clerked for crim defense firm in Baltimore during law school and always interested in it, but no money esp in Balt

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"