Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
the fact you speak more harshly of correction officers than the criminals tells me all I need to know about you.

That was the topic of the thread, until you hijacked it.

The OP asked how prison guards assault inmates and get away with it. Then, you changed the subject to the inmates' guilt and the heroism of the guards. You could start your own thread and talk about how great prison guards are and how "scummy" convicts are. That wasn't the topic here. We're talking about crooked and abusive guards, because they obviously do exist. If you don't want to discuss that, why bother responding at all?
It's what he does. Constantly push his conservative moral agenda. This thread like you said is about guards who abuse inmates. As a person who was verbally and physically abused by NJ prison guards, I come here and share my thoughts, and try to stop ivy from his usual derail. What I get is him responding " the fact that you speak more harshly of the guards tells me all I need to know." Well you dont know me or what I have been through,andeverything you think you know about prison is probably things youve read or saw on TV or movies. Also I hope someone stabs your friend who is a CO. I seriously mean that. Fuck that guy and his life. Have a nice day

Last edited by VegasMikey; 06/28/16 10:43 PM.