Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Scum. Pure scum. Ivy and whoever else you are out of line, per the usual. You want nazi camp life? Already being exploited for profit. No one is living large like that anymore, people are suffering trust me. Being locked up sucks, and you are forced to work for pennies already. Guards in Yardville are terrible, constantly harassing a bunch of scared vulnerable kids. Guards in Craf are literally the worst. Guards in Camden county really not that bad. If I ever saw "Mrs. Mack" from Craf on the street I'd spit in her face. hit that bitch with my car or something.

The "scum" are the criminals who have been convicted and are behind bars. And the fact you speak more harshly of correction officers than the criminals tells me all I need to know about you. You say they are "suffering" as if they don't deserve it.

A Nazi camp? Could you be any more dramatic? No, I don't think prisoners should be put into gas chambers. But I don't think that should get to spend all their time playing cards, lifting weights, watching TV, and bullshitting with their fellow lowlifes either. Hard labor and they shouldn't even get pennies. Some classes and counseling for those who are trying to better themselves but just eating, sleeping, and hard labor for the rest.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 06/28/16 04:12 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.