Good post BP and I agree

One of my friends was a Paterson cop and my lord , glad your friend was a good one as some in that dept just 15 years ago would do whatever they wanted to, while others like your boy were just good people .

I agree anyone saying all cops , COs , prisoners, even liberals , conservatives etc. are jerk offs etc IMO are extremely dumb . No intelligent person judges an entire group based on a handful of expierences. So please if ur beefing over liberal , conservative bullshit take it to a Fox or MSNBC MB.

Being a criminal or standard LE ( CO's , highway cop etc.) generally speaking is a tough job and it doesn't take long to take your everyday bullshit and become a jerk off

A good friend worked in a F'd up prison and when ever we in JC he always gets shout outs from guys that were locked up as he was able to keep cool. He used to always say the only difference between me and you is you got caught and pepes respected him for that , as anyone that has a lot of cop friends know they break the law as much as anyone , drunk driving , very aggressive driving in general ( actually crazy lol) on the road and even a more risky stuff.

A lot of cops today in the Hudson, Essex, Passaic area are actually pretty scared doing their job , whether it be lawsuits or gangs looking to light them up. I have tinted windows and they all tell me if you get pulled over , immediately roll all your windows down.

Not all can handle the daily stress and some in LE end up acting like criminals themselves. Some are just born assholes, some can't handle the stress and some it just rubs off on em, like BP said it could be for 10 different reasons.