Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Footreads
Guards are fucked up. I got put in a holding cell recently. I am an old man it was in the summer no air. No water they had a fountain where people were pissing in. The guards were drinking bottled water I asked one for a bottle they looked at me if I was asking for all their money. So many people no where to sit. All those bad guys saw I was struggling they moved so I could sit. Take those bad street guys over any cop any day.

I never like cops because all of them are like that. Never met a good cop. My ex son in law was a cop. He was a stupid prick. He was Russian born the fucking idiot lived her for 25 yeas. He loves Putin like he was his father.

All cops are like that? You know how absurd that sounds? Here's a suggestion - rather than blame law enforcement as the bad guys, try not doing those things that get you put behind bars to begin with. And I have to sympathize with prison guards. I have a friend who is one. They have to work with the dregs of society every day.

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

This is a good example of how criminals (including murderers) and liberals have always been bedfellows. Abolish the death penalty? I've learned to never underestimate the stupidity of many New Yorkers.

Ah, and look who starts the partisan bickering on this thread. I imagine you're usually the one that starts it, despite also being the one that complains about it. The lady doth protest too much methinks - WS

Nice try but I haven't started anything here. Unlike the organized crime-related thread YOU hijacked with your BS liberal politics, this thread has nothing to do with organized crime. And Footreads mentioned people who were trying to get others to sign a petition against the death penalty. Probably wasn't conservatives doing that. So run along before YOU screw up ANOTHER thread with your crap.

you were the first person to make a reference to any political identity on this thread. Anyone can review and see for themselves.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea