Originally Posted By: Ted
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
I'm going to defer to the sociological studies on the topic and go with the approximate 25% number that they apply to the rest of society. 1 in 4 in everyday life are gay, then as far as I'm concerned 1 in 4 in the mob are gay, too.

The mafia and gay people aside, do you really think that's how statistics/demographics work?

I said I'm deferring to it, not that it's fact. Let me simply state, based on the information I've read through the years, from medical experts, science experts, sociological experts and spiritual experts, I believe that a quarter of this world is gay. It's something I truly believe. And since the mafia is in this world, I have no reason to believe that they're exempt from it, despite the homophobia which surrounds the mob culture.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea