GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 437 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,476
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,436
Posts1,060,962
Members10,349
Most Online992
Yesterday at 04:40 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Mississippi Corruption [Re: yatescj7] #903969
01/06/17 12:54 PM
01/06/17 12:54 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Originally Posted By: yatescj7
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
Yates,

Besides media outlets, it's these groups ( Both Black, White, & Others) pushing for that cultural backlash as well. It's one thing to be involved in a cultural group for whichever yours interest than an entirely different being involved in a Supremacists ( Any ideology/philosophy similar) group. We can learn from each other without antagonist behavior.

When you mentioned the table scenario I have seen it throughout my life as well. I think it some mutual interest to it. Some white guys talk about fishing, hunting, & tailgating which some Blacks can relate and add to the conversation. Others are just plain lost in that talk and just talk sports, sneakers, rap industry and etc.
I agree with some of your statement. A lot is cultural. Even though we sit at different tables we still cut up and bullshit. And most important we don't talk politics or racism or any of that shit and we all give each other the utmost amount of respect. Mississippi gets a bad rep from people that don't live here. It's all media shit. Mississippi Burning, Ghosts of Mississippi. I've never seen or even knew of a Klansmen in my life. It's all BS. Focusing on Negative shit.

sell that somewhere else but i applaud your stance on equality

Re: Mississippi Corruption [Re: dinocrocetti] #908299
03/09/17 10:57 AM
03/09/17 10:57 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
BF,

I concede defeat for 2016. No centralized place to track all the arrests and investigations in Jersey. I'm off to an early lead for '17 though because a mayor was indicted yesterday.

Re: Mississippi Corruption [Re: getthesenets] #908304
03/09/17 12:03 PM
03/09/17 12:03 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
a BIG fish was caught today.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/former-port-...robe-1468504858

The former chairman of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey pleaded guilty Thursday in a long-running probe examining whether he used his office for personal gain.

David Samson, a former appointee and close political ally of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, has been under investigation for nearly three years by federal prosecutors for allegedly trading official actions for the resumption of a direct flight to an airport near his country home in South Carolina.

Mr. Samson pleaded guilty to a single felony bribery charge in federal court in Newark on Thursday afternoon, more than two years after he resigned as chairman as the federal investigation mounted.

sentenced to 4 years probation

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/03/06/david-samson-sentencing/

NEWARK, N.J. (CBSNewYork/AP) — The former chairman of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, and a longtime mentor to Gov. Chris Christie, was sentenced Monday to four years of probation after admitting he pressured United Airlines to reinstate a flight route to give him easier access to his weekend home.

As CBS2’s Meg Baker reported, David Samson also once served as New Jersey attorney general. Now he is a convicted felon – but he will not spend time behind bars.
Samson pleaded guilty to bribery last year for the backroom deal, which occurred at a time when United was negotiating with the Port Authority over a new hangar it wanted to build at Newark Liberty International Airport.

“The message that we wanted to send to public is that when people abuse the public trust like Mr. Samson did in this case, that they’re to be punished appropriately,” said U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman.

Before the judge pronounced his sentence, Samson apologized to the court, his family and friends, “and to the public, to whom I owe much better.”

“I take full and complete responsibility for my actions,” he added.

The judge also sentenced Samson to home confinement for one year and 3,600 hours of community service. Samson must also wear a monitoring device and pay a $100,000 fine.

Samson had faced up to two years in prison.

Re: Mississippi Corruption [Re: getthesenets] #909774
03/29/17 11:59 PM
03/29/17 11:59 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
conclusion of Bridgegate

3 months too late to help my NJ 2016 corruption pool mad

Re: Mississippi Corruption [Re: getthesenets] #909786
03/30/17 10:35 AM
03/30/17 10:35 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
lol

Perhaps this year will be a W for you. Started so strong with the NJ mayor being arrested. Only got a Former Southaven mayor , who came out the closet despite being married with kids, being recharged with a different crimes.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Mississippi Corruption [Re: BlackFamily] #916985
07/14/17 11:54 AM
07/14/17 11:54 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Interesting case unfolding: http://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/2017/07/monitor-pulls-no-punches-on-hinds.html
MDOC have been doing shakedowns recently uncovered large amounts of contraband at the regional corrections in the Alcorn area.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Mississippi Corruption [Re: BlackFamily] #917013
07/14/17 09:08 PM
07/14/17 09:08 PM
Dixie,ofcourse
M
MemphisMafia Offline
Made Member
MemphisMafia  Offline
M
Made Member
Dixie,ofcourse
Yates and blackfamily,Mississippi,as far as the citizens go they are the best on earth.They still believe in God and country.The system is very corrupt.there are other instances of guards in this jail leaving cell doors open for other inmates to get in and beat other inmates half to death.These co's don't give a shit.Yates,you being from Corinth then you know all about Alcorn Co. and how corrupt it was for many yrs.Maybe still is.i say this but Lousiana,new Orleans specificly is a shit hole and the worse of the worse.As far as Mississppi being the most racist,it has the highest percentage of blacks than any other state but I believe the races here have learned to coexist as well as any state.There are definetly just two cultures it is not the melting pot like in other states.People point out that the confederate flag is still the state flag but history runs deep.

Re: Mississippi Corruption [Re: MemphisMafia] #917047
07/15/17 01:21 PM
07/15/17 01:21 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted By: MemphisMafia
Yates and blackfamily,Mississippi,as far as the citizens go they are the best on earth.They still believe in God and country.The system is very corrupt.there are other instances of guards in this jail leaving cell doors open for other inmates to get in and beat other inmates half to death.These co's don't give a shit.Yates,you being from Corinth then you know all about Alcorn Co. and how corrupt it was for many yrs.Maybe still is.i say this but Lousiana,new Orleans specificly is a shit hole and the worse of the worse.As far as Mississppi being the most racist,it has the highest percentage of blacks than any other state but I believe the races here have learned to coexist as well as any state.There are definetly just two cultures it is not the melting pot like in other states.People point out that the confederate flag is still the state flag but history runs deep.

MemphisMafia,

Thanks for the compliment of my state. I still think it's ambiguous when my state is referred to as the most 'racist' in this country. Contenders for that spot is literally are next door neighbors LA, AL ( sorry dixie LOL), TN (Birthplace of KKK) and even SC. I generally shrug it off since Jim Crow was nationwide. Whites & Blacks are the predominantly but others ethnicities have various effects on the state's culture as well.

- African Proverb
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull