Originally Posted By: Fleming_Ave

When I argue with liberal people about, for example, the Keystone XL Pipeline they never, call me a motherfucker, call me un-American, or threaten to kick my ass like conservative people do when I disagree with them on minimum wage laws or Wall Street, etc.

I guess it all depends on the experiences you have when discussing politics, I have never been in a situation where a conservative leaning individual has been ride or mean or anything like that. I can't say the same thing for liberal leaning for example my cousin and I were talking about "wage gape" I said that it was a myth and an individuals choices determine how much they make, she screamed in ny face called my a sexist brought up patriarchy and misogyny. She hasn't spoken to me in two years because of this.

Neither side is tolerant of different ideas but in my experience the left is more intolerant hypocritical. People going to and leaving Trump rallies (I dont support) are screamed at and physically assaulted, I don't thinly you will see that at any Bernie or Hillary rally.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life