Originally Posted By: Tonytough
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Tony I would guess if the father was just a regular guy or just a associate but he was not he was the underboss and Chucky was not only disgraced but had guys coming to him everyday telling him something else and the guys that were telling him this just wanted to get on his good side.

The guys in that life and the life is full of treachery death and deceit !!!!

Plus Chuck was a very spiteful guy.

I keep hearing "but Salvie's dad asked Scarfo to watch over him"

Yeh sure, Scarfo did. But that doesn't give Salvie a pass to piss on their legs which is what he did

He didn't piss on anyones leg actually. He was respectful about the entire thing according to Leonetti in his book.

He called Scarfo when he was in prison in Texas and Scarfo granted him permission to not go through with the wedding. Scarfo told him something like "You're young and these things happen...dont worry about it I will talk to Chuckie and smooth it over" Something like that...

Then he got out of prison and went right in Merlino's ear telling him the kid embarrassed him and made a mockery out of his daughter...meanwhile poor Salvie thinks he had a pass.

Scarfo was far too bloodthirsty to be a Boss.

He would mother fuck guys after they did favors for him...after a hit he would say to Leonetti " Oh he kills one guy and thinks hes Al Capone.

Another time a guy gives him 200k from a score and he turns to Leonetti and says "Guy makes a score and thinks hes rockefeller all of a sudden"

I mean christ!