Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
However, SC if you read my post I conceded that Republicans are just as corrupt in plenty other areas of government and by no means are above reproach even though I am a registered Republican. I dont think one party is more or less corrupt than the other, I think they both are equally corrupt and thats clearly what I said..

That's fine, mikey. There is no problem with anyone arguing a political point here. We only want that argument to be civil; without name-calling. Both (major) parties are corrupt and the wiseguys are certainly no better. They can all go to hell. But that's just my opinion. If you have a different opinion please post it, but don't call me names for my beliefs. Nothing good can come out of that.

haha SC did I call you any names? I dont think I did and I would never nor would I call anyone any names for the party the affiliate with, including Oak. i shouldnt have called him illiterate but that was in frustration regarding the OP questions dispute, not because hes a Dem and I'm a Republican...I respect your opinion wholeheartedly..I just think based on the examples and what ive read the Dems are way more involved in mob/union corruption than Republicans

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"