Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
You want me to acknowledge that Ivy was right when he said that Ronald Reagan was the first president to crack down on the mob? How about I acknowledge that it was possibly the biggest lie ever told on the internet?

No I want you to acknowledge that you busted my balls and were rude saying my examples were wrong and too old and shitting on people for giving past examples, when that IS EXACTLY the question the OP asked for. Its a sign of maturity and intelligence to admit when you're wrong, and I have no problem doing so, but apparently you do.

As far as Ivy's statement, you would have to talk to him on it, but I think what he meant was during Reagan's presidency were the first uses of the RICO law across the country not to mention the Commission case. So technically hes right, but also I can see where you're coming from in that JFK would really be the first President to go after the Mob, but other than surveiling them and attempting to Deport some of them, his efforts were for not after November 23, 1963

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"