Originally Posted By: Fleming_Ave
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211

.the unions have ALWAYS voted democrat

That's not always the case. Some of the building trades unions in local and state elections have endorsed Repubs if they disagreed with the local Democratic people on issues, usually involving environmental opposition to projects their members wanted to be employed on. And they learn to live with Republicans in towns and counties where the Democratic Party can't win.

Fleming thats a fair point i pry shouldn't have stated such a sweeping generalization i sound like the Donald.. But ud agree id assume that the majority of the time at least historically unions across America have usually voted Democratic , especially the Teamsters

My main point though is that the mob has historically been involved with political corruption through the Democratic Party .. And I think thats pretty cut and dry especially considering the numerous examples I cited starting all the way back with Tammany hall and up through the more recent examples in Chicago, Newark, and AC... And i forgot to
Mention Camden mayor Milton Milan who was involved with John Stanfa and the Philly fam who subsequently went to prison as well.... And I didn't even mention Detroit who had a streak of I believe 4-5 straight Democratic mayors indicted and convicted of bribery.. Altho i dont know how many of them were connected to LCN.. Point being political corruption and the Mafia largely involves the Dems

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"