Its illegal to carry a firearm into a bar, even with a concealed permit. Let me tell you anti-gun folks a little something. I work in an icu and last week I had a pt who looked like wwe's the undertaker. This fucking guy wouldnt leave the hospital to go to a psych ward. It took the presence of two cops, all of the hospital security, and all the male nurses to get him to go without violence. He was batshit crazy. After he left, I thought to myself: if I was sitting at a traffic light with my family and this guy came up to us and became violent, he could kill us all with his bare hands. Due to the fact I'm not naive and my grandfather taught me to respect guns from a young age, my 38 special would come in handy. What happened when alcohol was prhohibited? We're Americans and guns, alcohol, and greed are in our blood. If you don't like the fact that Bill Gates is a billionaire and you drive a Daewoo, maybe we should become communists. I was watching Pawn Stars and this guy brought in an old rifle that they used to shove in anything they could to make shrapnel. It was used for crowd control. Imagine the damage one of those fuckers could do.