Originally Posted By: SicilianDownSouth
I would also like to see maybe a biopic series on the pre Castellammarese war clans across the country. Another I would like to see would be one on the Tampa bolita wars.

This has all been done to death. I don't think we'll ever see another feature film of any kind on this. Simply put, the audience who may have at one time made this hypothetical film is no longer a target demographic for movie goers. In reality, after Boardwalk Empire however historically inaccurate parts may have been, this alongs with Mobsters (1991) I feel was the nail in the coffin for films and shows with this content structure. Even after TNT did the "Mob City" mini series in Bugsy Siegel in LA, I feel that anything surrounding the Castellammarese War is that of history. They're still trying to figure out how to tell the stories that happened in the 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s in compelling ways. I think that with respect the stories of the 1900's. 1910's, early 1920's have been so poorly done to this point that all the facts are known, most have'n't been depicted memorably but that being said there have been countless attempts to do so.