Just a couple final thoughts @ Ivey..

I know you say NY is far from the Mexican border, but that actually means very little to organizations with their own subs and tunnels. I've said this before, the trouble is getting it past the border, they can truck this stuff to wherever it needs to get to.

Notice I said the strength of Colombian traffickers is going to depend on how open the Caribbean is. Cause Ivey you gotta understand why the Mexicans got big in the first place, the Caribbean route was shut down, pushing everything over land and the border with Mexico. This is why I was saying at the top, the TOP, it's Mexicans and Colombians. There is no other group with the connects to deal with the sources for coke. It's going to be a Colombian or a Mexican at the top because they control a lot of the production, transportation, and importation.

Now I did some research and it does appear that Miami is making a comeback as THE HUB FOR COCAINE. This is something I noticed a while back, made a thread about it. Cuba, I noticed all the politicians, businessmen, many celebrities traveling there more and more frequently. This appears to me that the Caribbean is about to go through some boom times in the near future. With all the business being set up, it seems inevitable that drug routes will resume throughout the Caribbean. Couple this with the anti- immigration political rhetoric around the world and I see border politics in the near future raising the cost of doing business for the cartels.

It's funny, in the other thread, I was saying Mathews had a bigger drug operation cause he had the supply end of 22 states. You said we don't know if that would be the biggest operation, cause we don't know the market share of the mafia. But I countered they would need the entire NY to equal 22 states, which is impossible due to the size and dynamics of NY. And here you are kinda echoing that, I wonder why you ever disagreed in the first place? Lol

Last edited by CabriniGreen; 06/09/16 02:22 AM.