Originally Posted By: AdamRski
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
Tonys second name is Palazzolo not Palizzolo I dont think they are related. His father was Salvatore "sammy pal" Palazzlo. His father was apparently a big drug dealer.

Nearly all of those guys had family members involved in the mob the tocos,D`annas, Giacalones the bommertios. Frank Bommertios father is Joseph "Joe Scarface" Bommarito another mobster who dates back to the beginning. Peter "gotti" Tocco jack Giacalones current driver his father was salvotre tocco. There was the Zerllis the vitales everyone was related

literally every mobster in that family today has a family relation who was involved in the mob its the only way to get made you have to have the right blood

Pretty sure that Frank Bommarito's father was not Joseph Scarface Bommarito. There are different Bommarito families in the Detroit area. Can't remember who his father was, but I'm like 95% sure that Scarface Bommarito was not Frank's father.

I always assumed he josephs son its very confusing so many of these guys have the same second name but are not related

I know he came up with billy Jack and he got made in 1974 apparently

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion