Originally Posted By: flamingokid123
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
How about in South Jersey, what would you all say is the most mobbed up town down here? I know the Philly fam has always vacationed down the shore in places like Ventnor and Margate, Atlantic City, and that uncle joe would frequent Ocean City, Sea Isle and I think Point Pleasant..Anyone else know of specific wiseguys and places (excluding Memories in margate obv)? How about NY/NJ family guys in South Jersey?

My guess would be Washington Township where I think Staino lived and possibly Georgie Borgesi currently?
Staino lives in swedesboro. Canalichio lived in township, right on ganttown rd. House is empty now. Ralphie Head lived (not sure now) in Whitman square section in township. Gorilla also lived in township back in the day with his mom. I think Whitman square section also.
Anthony Viesti who was very close too Natale has lived in Wash. Twp.also For a long time. He was involved in the drug trade. Natale testified against him after he became a rat.

Flamingokid appreciate the response buddy thanks for the info..didnt know that many guys were in south jersey..do u think these guys like staino and dame have any power in these places since theyt in the can? Wondering also if places like Sicklerville, Deptford, and Galloway which are kinda suburbs of AC have any mob presence?

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 06/06/16 06:23 PM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"