Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
Originally Posted By: ChiTown
I assume Scott posts his articles here himself? No offense Scott but time to get some new info and actual sources.

how does scott post the articles here i posted the article

unless your suggesting i am scott when people first said it was ridiclous now a year later is fucking pathetic

But i dont have to tell you that i have been here long enough so i dont understand why you have brought that up trying to cause trouble is the only explanation i can think of.

Why do you have the same name as a website Scott is profitting off of (Gangstereport) lol

Imagine "if" a poster here cruises comment sections to string little bullshit together about little-publicized families to create a mock Gangland website to draw clicks and then comes back here to promote it? Free country pal, but at least admit to it and get some respect.

80% of my posts do not relate to Detroit mafia and 95% dont relate to the Detroit mafia i talk more about the five familys then anything

I have said many time before i would change my name if i could because guys like you have got a hardon over it i have said before i would change it i regret using it was the first name that i could think of when i joined i did not realize people like you would cry about it

I wont post anymore of his articles ok if that keeps you from crying then thats fine fucking idiot

Look at my posts where do you see the connection? i post gangland articles every week does that make me capeci? i have never promoted scotts fucking website not once ask anyone on this site anyone do they think i am scott and see what they say the worst thing about this is that at first i could understand confusion when i first joined but its been nearly a year you have been here the whole time you have seen my posts i actually think you have problems after all this you think i am scott or even have any sort of connection this has really pissed me of because it is so ridiclous and your not even a new poster

Quote:

e: Gangland: Vinny TV, murder plot update and Sallyko Organized Crime - Real Life 05/27/16 07:21 AM
Re: Gangland: Vinny TV, murder plot update and Sallyko Organized Crime - Real Life 05/26/16 03:23 PM
Gangland: Vinny TV, murder plot update and Sallyko Organized Crime - Real Life 05/26/16 02:14 PM
Re: WITSEC MAFIA- New book John Gotti/Richard Stratton Organized Crime - Real Life 05/24/16 11:19 AM
Re: South Philly Pagans Drug Bust Organized Crime - Real Life 05/24/16 10:13 AM
Re: WITSEC MAFIA- New book John Gotti/Richard Stratton Organized Crime - Real Life 05/24/16 10:03 AM
Re: How many captains are in the Lucchese family? Organized Crime - Real Life 05/21/16 09:35 AM
gangland:Genovese murder plot update Organized Crime - Real Life 05/19/16 03:18 PM
gangstereport:Body dug up Steve DiSarro, Organized Crime - Real Life 05/18/16 05:16 PM
Re: Did Frank Lucas and Nicky Barnes surpass the Mafia Organized Crime - Real Life 05/17/16 02:53 PM
Re: Did Frank Lucas and Nicky Barnes surpass the Mafia Organized Crime - Real Life 05/16/16 04:56 PM
Re: gangstereport: sprinngfield mafia Organized Crime - Real Life 05/15/16 03:51 AM
gangstereport: sprinngfield mafia Organized Crime - Real Life 05/15/16 03:50 AM
Re: If Crazy Phil done his time ..... Organized Crime - Real Life 05/14/16 06:14 PM
Re: Gomorrah Series Organized Crime - Real Life 05/14/16 07:15 AM
Re: Gangland: Joey Merlino is the boss Organized Crime - Real Life 05/14/16 06:12 AM
Re: Gangland: Joey Merlino is the boss Organized Crime - Real Life 05/13/16 04:40 PM
Re: Bonanno trial: Jury deliberations resume Organized Crime - Real Life 05/13/16 04:28 PM
Re: Gangland: Joey Merlino is the boss Organized Crime - Real Life 05/13/16 11:03 AM
Re: Gangland: Joey Merlino is the boss Organized Crime - Real Life 05/13/16 11:02 AM
Re: 18 Suspected Genovese Crime Family Members Charged Organized Crime - Real Life 05/12/16 05:52 PM
Re: Gangland: Joey Merlino is the boss Organized Crime - Real Life 05/12/16 05:19 PM
Re: If Crazy Phil done his time ..... Organized Crime - Real Life 05/12/16 05:12 PM
Re: Gangland: Joey Merlino is the boss Organized Crime - Real Life 05/12/16 02:41 PM
Re: 18 Suspected Genovese Crime Family Members Charged

look here is my last posts where do you see scott or his site being mentioned or any of the "small familys" is five familys small? fucking idiot this is really annoying me i should not have to be explaning myself to you after all this time i have been here if you want i can post the last 1000 posts

Before i thought you were just a trouble maker now i think your retarded

Last edited by gangstereport; 05/31/16 07:09 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion