your right i could never understand he is worth so much if i was in his shoes i would have retired years ago but some of these guys love the life too much

Interesting Jackie has become less visible i know recently scott said there was a meeting with Tony LaPiana, Tony Pallazao and Peter tocco Jackie G was not at the meeting then either. I still think Jackie will have the final say he is 65 is not old enough to retire he has waited for years to be boss and has been the number 1 guy on the streets since 2009 jack tocco health was declining back then and billy jack retired vince meli was dead. Frank Bommeratio and tony tocco were the only active guys with alot of power on the streets at that time.

Tony LaPiana does not really have a crew he has some guys under him from Vince Melis old crew he does not need a crew he probably has more respect and well liked than jackie but he is smarter enough to let jackie have the title Jackie is a violent guy no doubt about it alot of bodies tied to him the Giacalones have waited a long time to run the family

Last edited by gangstereport; 05/30/16 08:53 AM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion