Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted By: Kasparoza
Yes he has come out as bisexual and stated publicly on Facebook that he used to get transvestites but if he'd had a relationship with JG he would have testified about it and it would have been in his FBI debriefings.

If he'd testified against him but left that out the defense could have impeached him with it under cross examination and maybe even got the case tossed.

That's the worst argument I've heard in my life. Wait a minute, aren't you guys saying that pretty much everything Alite said on the witness stand was a lie? Now you're
saying that if a sexual relationship between Alite and Gotti had existed then surely Alite would've testified about it. Does that mean his testimony was truthful? Do you even realize what you just said? You may be able to fool a few bumbling idiots with your bullshit, but it's never been more clear to me how insane you are.

^^In a trial Alite would only answer whatever questions that the prosecutors ask. If he's not asked about Junior being bisexual or gay then Juniors attorney have that right to do so in cross and would ask that question. Which I don't think they would want to open that can of worms. Alite would have a problem only if he lies when he answers what the prosecutors or defense attorneys ask and there is proof otherwise. Alite doesn't just tell stories on the stand. I think Ralph above is right.

Last edited by Beanshooter; 05/09/16 03:56 PM.