I think that the meaning of the TV series is how everyone seek fame at any cost. The friend of Nicole, who portrays in his book Nicole like a cocaine addict whore, Shapiro sees the story as a springboard, Cochrane as another step in his crusade as a defender of blacks by the overwhelming power of the white etc.
The only one who really was a friend of OJ was Robert Kardashian, and the only one who didn't seek fame at any cost. In a scene when he makes declaration, the journalists are mistaken spelling of his name, but Shapiro corrects pronunciation; in another scene when he goes to a restaurant with her children one of the female cashier just sees him says, "Oh my god,he is Kordovian "and find him a free table.

Then there is a scene that made me think,in the episode 3 when he is at the table with her children, the child begins to wonder why his father was famous, then Robert K begins to make a speech on "we are the kardashian, in this family has more to be a good man and a loyal friend, because the glory is ephemeral and vain, and it means nothing without a virtuous heart ".

I wonder if he had not died in 1999 what he would thought of his daughters.

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 05/09/16 12:11 PM.