Originally Posted By: Turnbull
I'd add to the list:

"Honor Thy Father," a made-for-TV movie from the early Seventies, about Bill Bonanno's relationship with his father, Joe, during the "Banana War" of the Sixties. Superb cast: Joseph Bologna as Bill; Raf Vallone as Joe; Brenda Vaccaro as Bill's long-suffering wife Rosalie; and Richard Castellano as Bill's uncle and loyal supporter. First class.

"Mafioso," a 1962 Italian film starring Alberto Sordi as a Sicilian who immigrated to Milan, where he has a managerial job in the Fiat factory; a blond, North Italian wife, and two kids. He returns to his Sicilian village for a long-awaited visit with family, and is unwittingly trapped by the local gabboletto into carrying out a hit for him in NYC. It's a brilliant film, with some riotously funny scenes highlighting Sicilian culture, but it has a grim message. Unforgettable.

I should have been more specific and said anything after 1970. Next time I'll know.. Didn't even know there were any mafia movies made in the 60's.. I thought all the ones before the 70's were made in the 30s' or 40's.