interesting story in 1994 gravano was in the program he feared junior gotti was going to have his son killed so gravano plotted to kill junior gotti apparently offering another inmate in the program money to use a friend on the street as a hitman. It never worked out because another guy in the program whitey boy rick tipped the feds of they apparently told gravano not to do the hit and forced him to stop. Interesting as it never got reported and feds never charged him with anything. That is a true story

there was rumors that he had a cop shot dead in 1980 paying a hitman for the job. The story is that he did not tell the feds as they would not make a deal or that the feds knew and covered it up not wanting a cop killer on stand

now i dont really know if i believe that story

But i do think gravano is a lier on some things for example he said he never deal drugs but as soon as he got out of prison started dealing and that nutjob casso said he was a drug trafficker.

Another interesting thing about gravano one of his guy when he was running that drug ring in arizona was wearing a wire gravano told him he was planning on whacking this investigator because the investigator accused gravano of 32 murders not 19 and was investigating gravano told the kid who was wearing the wire that this investigator was causing him hassle so sammy was going to kill him.

Last edited by gangstereport; 05/04/16 05:49 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion