I am really shocked to hear that Prince did not have a will (at least none as been found yet.) You'd think he'd have legal advisors.
Anyway, he has no children, but I believe 6 siblings/half siblings. From what I hear most are estranged BUT in the case of no children, they say they are likely to divide inheritance among siblings.

I heard this morning on the radio that comedian, Goerge Lopez gave family $20,000 because the didn't have enough money to cover expenses (his bills, funeral, etc.) uhwhat

To add to matters it also was reported that a good number of people have called (whoever you'd call???) claiming to be a love child of Prince. I smell a real mess, unless they find a will. So sad!!!!

They said his fortune is about 300 million BUT also there was a vault of many songs he wrote that were not recorded yet.

Tho, I was never a huge fan, nor do I have all his music but I like him. I am most familiar with his many hit songs, yet for some reasons I am really saddened to hear of Prince's death. confused frown

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 05/02/16 05:17 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon