what do you mean? He did get his button sammy gravano did the cermonary because it would have been unfair in the mob if juniors own father did it.

Or are you saying did junior induct anyone into the mafia the answer is i dont think so but i am not positive junior was never the boss he was part of a ruling panel and he was a capo thats it he became more detached from the streets before the bust according to mikey scars and other rats. The feds raided a friend of his house they took 300k and also found a a list of the luchese familys new inducted members john senior apparently went mad when he found out no one could understand why he held on to a list of guys who got made in 1993

Junior was a bully from all accounts arrogant but he became less visble as time went on probably out of fear of getting killed or being arrested when it came out that danny marino and jimmy brown had plotted to kill his father it became hard for junior to know who to trust. His beef with joe watts also created tension.

One thing i will say about junior is that guy has so much money it is ridiculous he has made more than most he managed to last four rico trials that is expensive i mean the guy in the last trial was estimated by the feds to be worth 10mil

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion