Originally Posted By: AllDay27
Willie Boy Johnson. and Furio from Naples already tacked on Roach Rampino, they were his leg breakers. @gansterreport, I had no idea Charlie Carneg was originally with Little Nicky, lack of history on Charlie always bugged me. I knew John did the car thing heavily with Auto Yards and theft rings and killed a lot of people, but Charlie I've always thought could have been a triple digit murder, he was cutting up and draining bodies in bathtubs in Queens apartments around the same time DeMeo put together the Gemini Method, am I wrong in assuming many who wouldn't/didn't want to deal with a renegade/lesser respected Roy DeMeo by sourcing hits/clean ups to the Gotti Crew, mainly the Carneglia Bros?

Charles was never with Nicky I said Nicky wanted to kill him over the Michael cottelio murder. Charles killed Michael over some petty beef Michael was with Nicky Corezzo. Nicky went to Neil at a sit down demanded Charles get killed but Johnny Carnelgia saved his life Neil ruled Charles was too important

Charles was a fucking head case he killed a court officer in 1976 he killed Michael cottelio 1977 he killed sal puma in 1983 stabbed him to death because sal had stopped paying money to a gambino monster in prison killed Louie DiBono killed a innocent guy in a robbery killed favara the guy who ran over gottis kid. They are just the murders he got convicted of

Fucked up story about Charles ruggerio was complaining that Charles was taking ages to dispose of favaras body Charles got mad burnt favaras body in acid then got the bones of favara and dropped them in ruggerios soup. He was crazy the guy once tortued these kids burning there feet in acid because he thought one of them shot at his house

Kevin Mchanon who was practically the carneligas adopted son he said Charles killed random guys for fun and burnt there bodies in acid he would always have a Jewerly of the guys he killed and then he would sell it to other mob guys. Kevin had to baby sit Charles at mob parties and weddings in case he got high because when he got high he got crazy. He was one of the craziest guys ever. Even his brother thought he was crazy John gotti himself appatently felt uncomfortable being around him.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion