Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
It's ironic that at the age of 103 will be out in 2032 first of his son in 2037.

I actually want to see him live to 103....Would be very interesting.

If he does, I personally don't think that reclaiming anything with the mob would be on his mind.....50 years in the can HAS GOT to change your perspective. There is no way that he still realistically thinks he could reclaim anything today. The fact that he asked partially paralyzed Ciancaglini for help shows me this.

Although he probably would never dare to admit it, I am sure he is really thinking about how everything that was so good, turned out so bad in the end. (Oldest son wants nothing to do with fam, Middle one doing 30, youngest hung himself, nephew ratted on him, own mother chose to live with Phil)

He is currently on the most desolate island, pondering his life. The only family he has are a few of the aging mobsters that are still hanging on.
Got to be rough!

IMO his strategy could be to make think that is finished and try to go out before. In a way or another in the 2019 or 2032 is how you said: his nephew ratted,his sister and the eldest son hate him,his son that suicided and the other that get 30 y,the mobsters that hated him because the long sentenced due his blood thirst.

Nobody will welcome him when will be out.