Originally Posted By: Beenaround
Gennaro “Jerry” Bruno...just entered a Plea deal..21 years. What are the chances this guy is looking to cut a deal.?

i dont think he is cooperating he has been inside since 2011 now waiting for this to go to trial not flipped through that time. The case against him was not that strong i have been reading alot about it on gangland 21 years for murder is not bad he has already done four years

he got unlucky that larbarca got him caught by telling santos bruno was the killer in the bosshard hit

After he got in his car, and right before he turned off the tape recording device, he is heard boasting on the tape: “Howard Santos. November third, five fifty two PM. Just cracked the murder of Marty Bosshart,” according to a transcript of the conversation obtained by Gang Land.

Before beginning the discussion, Santos put his cell phone in his car, and told LaBarca to do the same, ostensibly to assure him that “just in case, God forbid” the feds had bugged their phones, no one would be listening into their private talk.

“Maybe curiosity will kill the cat, but I got to ask you something,” he began. Then he mentioned that although turncoat mob associates John Alite and Peter (Bud) Zuccaro “were suspects who killed Marty,” he knew that “it wasn’t neither one of them.”

Santos quickly got LaBarca talking about things he knew he shouldn’t be discussing by stroking his ego.

First Santos voiced a question that kept coming into his mind: “Why does Al (Trucchio) keep coming to you as the go-to-guy to do something?” And then he answered it, “He knows that you’re a capable guy…”

“Yeah. Yeah. Yeah,” said LaBarca, who was hooked. “You know what, he tries to take credit for that …. There was a rumor that he got straightened out right after that, and people like, you know (assumed that Trucchio was involved in the hit.)”

LaBarca fingered mob associate Gennaro (Jerry) Bruno – who has not been charged but is behind bars for another conviction – as a quick-fingered triggerman who jumped the gun and fired the kill shot before LaBarca could. Codefendant Roccaforte, on the other hand, dogged it, said LaBarca: “He just didn’t answer” his phone “till like an hour later.”

Even though the younger, less capable Roc was “made” and LaBarca was still only an associate, he didn’t “hold that against him,” said LaBarca, adding that Santos was the “only person” he had ever told about the murder.

“You, I would trust with my life,” he said.

“Todd,” Santos lied before he closed the door of his BMW and drove away, “honestly, I’d die in the street before…” He left the rest of his pledge unstated. He didn’t have to spell it out. After all, what are friends for?

how he did not know that santos was wearing a wire is crazy the questions the guy was asking were crazy. That gambinos got lucky alphonse truccherio drove past this fed and santos in a car together alphonese put the word out on the street he was a rat if he had not seen him santos could have been undercover for alot longer and took down alot more guys

jo jo corezzo will be in trouble if he does flip though he was in his crew

Last edited by gangstereport; 04/12/16 02:10 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion