How you doing F1? Let me clarify some of my responses:

A. Good for thought questions with the exception of the youth. These questions plus more are going to be directed at legalized, regulated drugs in general politics. I'm just placing it in a real life scenario and the reactions to protest that will culminate afterwards.

B. I'm just reiterating the general hyperbole to all these infamous titles to cities or their low income communities. I'm curious on the media & president attention on Chicago in 1974 when it hit it's heinous peak back in those days. We all know that as bad the homicides are in recent times ( 2010s) , it was worser back in the 90s. It's a somewhat improvement crime wise. A lot more improvement but it's visible in some locations ( Bronzeville). Chicago politics needs much improvement as well too.

C. No I wasn't speaking on your cause but your definition of terrorism. It's broaden as a blanket. I was giving examples of my opinion on terrorism in that it's an ideology/philosophy that gives birth to radicals. I listed different criminal groups' conflicts that causes panic in the general community and how the FBI is going have an extra headache due to large resources/funding shift to terrorism as the too priority. Basically tripling their paperwork in a humorous tone.

Overall enjoying the conversation. Your right about the Iron concept and I'm going to keep that in my head for life now.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb