Let's see:

A. Fair evaluation I can agree to it. What's the penalty under merit prison? Tax Evation? Would these cases now be called loose coke, heroin, crack, etc in the same regards as loose cigarettes (LoL)? What of the youth (11-19) involvement in loose drug sales?

B. Spike Lee didnt coin that title, those street affiliations did that rolleyes . They was comparing the American soldier's death toll in the Iraq War to Chicago's homicide counts. Which still isn't a correct comparison since the Chi mobs aren't using those type of violence. The major cities of Venezuela or another South American city I can't recall but have about equal population as Chicago but with 1,000+ homicides yearly. That scale is the definition of comparing to Iraq.

C. Quite the broad range indeed. Terrorism feeds on fear and yet there's an ideology/philosophy rooted in my opinion that defines a group. Your cause is too bring about a revolution , political collapse, military coups, or maintaining a bigotry caste system. Many criminals want to earned their illicit fortunes peacefully but others just use by any means necessary. The Cartel Wars or Yakuza Wars/ Bandidos v Cassocks (?) or TVLs v GDs ; You have a golden carpet roll out for terrorist, FBI going be on the new regulated taxed "aspirins".

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb