I've lived in the Tri-State my entire life. CT, Manhattan, Westchester -- my girlfriend, who is Italian, is from Jersey. How the fuck do you think it would be possible I'd never meet an Italian American?

You're a racist and your posts are nonsensical.

You imply you have relatives that are connected, then you deny it when someone calls you out. The entire premise -- that you have relatives from the richest county in the northeast which gives you some kind of insight into the street life -- is laughable on its face. You'll probably reply saying "I never said that!" but the insinuation was clear. I'm sure you'd prefer it to be left alone so you can be vague and let people think you have some kind of firsthand knowledge, but fuck that.

The idea that you'd ask me if I've ever met an Italian-American -- when I told you I live in Westchester now -- is so remarkably stupid that I doubt anything you say. Because if you really have "roots" in this area, you'd know it would be basically impossible to not know any Italians. It seems like half the people I know have Italian heritage. The rest are Irish.

Done with this topic, unless you say something so offensively stupid again I feel compelled to return. I suppose there is a high chance of that happening.