Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
The idea that having family in west Chester gives you some insight to the mafia is laughable... Play your role.

So if a person has relatives who may be connected to that life in some way or another then that means nothing? lol. You're funny. Are you Italian American?

your claiming your relatives are in the life now? lol because every Italian living in Westchester is connected to the mob lol

Huh? I never said I had relatives in the life. You sound like somebody who has never met an Italian American.

I am half Italien and half Spanish my mother being Italien btw I don't need to explain myself to you your just a arrogrant [BadWord] easy to judge other people when your living in a fucking manison in Beverly hills never have to work for anything never have any problems maybe you think about that before judging other people but then again your like a lot rich people (not all) arrogant

I am not going to argue with you because I have better things to do than to argue with someone on a internet forum but you have destroyed this thread with your bullshit

Last edited by gangstereport; 04/05/16 12:43 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion