@Ralphie

You know what? You just went from real annoying to a little bit interesting.
Let me ask you, you say you don't need the street, didn't grow up around the street, yet you feel compelled to post on an OC website.

You said there was something wrong with African American culture, the fucked part of that thinking is its AMERICAN CULTURE that's corrupted.

InJohn Roberts book, American Desparado, he talks about being at a Miami Heat game I think, and they put him on the fuckin Jumbotron or whatever like " And here is Americas original cocaine cowboy!" Or some shit, at a live sporting event, doesn't that speak VOLUMES about the morals here?
I find this interesting because you, admittedly didn't grow up around this stuff, have some kind of fascination with it. Why? I can't tell you how many rich kids I know that seem to get off just " acting black". I can never understand it, I know black " niggas" , white, Asian, Hispanic, Indian.... I've had PRE-MED students come up to me like " You heard that Meek Mill?" And these kids won't even go past Rooosevelt (south) or anywhere on the west side. It baffles me everytime I see a rich, or even middle class kid, not from the streets, really not respecting the streets, but fascinated by it. WHY?

Like a person that grows up around this shit sees it as somewhat normal, but you know better, so you tell me honestly, WHATS THE FASCINATION?