Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
The young are dumb and naive and they tend to vote that way.

the young aren't voting for trump, they have more common sense than that.

the young aren't responsible for the mess in the republican party. why blame them.

I'm not necessarily saying they need to vote for Trump. But many of the young voted for Obama. And those same idiots will be voting for Hillary or Bernie. So, yes, I am blaming them. The increasingly secular 18-35 year olds who actually believe abortion and gay marriage are Constitutional "rights," who believe everything their liberal professors in college tell them, and who look to Western Europe as a model for society. They make me sick.

well, the age group you are talking about, abortion has been the law for forty years. gay marriage is different, I oppose it because of religious, and moral grounds.

ive been to college,and most liberal professors do want to influence young people, I think that is very wrong.

but the young currently, are turning out en masse for sanders.
because they want someone with different ideas, someone who will not cater to the rich lobbyists.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"