@The retard Ralphie

Dude there are lawyers, working professionals, property owners, all kind of upstanding people on this site, and I count myself amongst them. Don't hit me with that college shit when you are on a site about crime, REAL LIFE CRIME at that. Again, I see people like you and question why the fuck you even replied in the thread. It's like the guy that got all EMOTIONAL cause someone asked about a gang vs the mob. The underlying animosity is obvious, otherwise why would one even respond.

And I don't have to know who you are to know you know NOTHING ABOUT CRIME IN GENERAL, it's fuckin obvious. I like how you sidestepped the prison question, what did you find so FASCINATING about an Italian guy getting locked up that is so repulsive to you if it's a black person. Man, matter of fact just shut the fuck up, you should just read and be happy you can live vicariously to bring some excitement to your boring ass life.

And for the record, I've had disagreements with guys like Ivey, (who I do actually like) who's from Utah, yet I never pulled that card with him cause he obviously knows his shit. I've yet to see you post any fuckin thing worth reading yet... I'll wait....