I
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
@ Ivy

Actually there's where your incorrect to some degree. That Blood set in NJ have direct ties to the L.A set and stay in communication with each other ( ironic you pick that NJ locale) . I stated before that specific locations have direct ties through relatives ( Texas, Oklahoma , Louisiana ) , business ( Hoovers in Portland, Campanella Pirus in Alaska, Rollin 90s in Nashville) , or a combination of both. Every year they're meetings , visits, and dues paid to the original set.

@ Jhype11,

I haven't come across to many articles of LCN providing street gangs drugs albeit it's not possible. Street gangs develop their own drug connections with high ranking or de facto leaders being the middleman or the Kingpin himself. The leader(s) have their members traffic it to the retail level. Besides the drug trade , LCN & Street Gangs have done business in contraband smuggling, contract killings, counterfeit money ( Ivy or someone correct me, The Genovese & Latin King business ?) , information ( Outfit & C-Notes) , and few other activities we may not even be aware of yet.

There's a slight possibility that within the last 10 years or so that NYC families have used UBN as hit men to deal with rats or associates.

You're right. Fruit town brim = brick city brim newark , grape street is directed connected too, there's multiple sets from Cali that green lighted jersey to bang their shit. The UBNnwas started on the east but you have Cali sets that run in jersey in particular especially newark. Multiple branches of Piru, bounty hunter, brim as I said, neighborhood , villain and double ii (ill town which is east orange and inglewood) and then the crip sets too. But street gang organization is a joke today at least in jersey. I'm real close with multiple gang members , specifically sex money murda being I'm from paterson and they'll tell u themselves the shit is washed up. The streets in general are washed up. Blood , crip, king, wise guy, whatever... Shit is for the birds. They can keep it.