GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 410 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,519
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,532
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,450
Posts1,061,157
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war [Re: SinatraClub] #880820
04/08/16 10:02 AM
04/08/16 10:02 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

This is exactly what I said about being old school and cheating drug dealers. Your reply only mentions Arcadi. Keep in mind that Arcadi was only acting boss. Nicola Sr. and company also share responsibilty.
The D'amico letter was addressed to Nicola Sr. I doubt it very much that Arcadi wasn't sharing this with the rest of the Rizzuto family. As far as I am concerned they are all to blame and my point was that if Vito would have been there, all this would have been settled. It was badly handled and it gave rise to other clans to rebel.

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war [Re: furio_from_naples] #880822
04/08/16 10:23 AM
04/08/16 10:23 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
I never said they didn't share responsibility. But I only mentioned Arcadi because there is only recordings and transcripts of just Arcadi and his thoughts on having to deal with the black street gangs. He was street boss/acting boss so the ultimate responsibility probably lied with him. This was during a time where Nick Sr would just show up at the Cosenza and collect his money and Vito's. There are wiretaps of members acting on behalf of Frank Arcadi and mentioning his name specifically when it came to collecting debts and kick up's. But I don't doubt Nick Sr let Arcadi run wild, since he was still producing cash. And it's been said by Nicaso and Edwards, though I don't know how true it is, that the street gangs weren't particularly fond of Frank Arcadi. Aside from Nick Sr, there's also no telling how the rest of the guys under them felt about Arcadi's business methods. But again, I don't know how true it is, but Nicaso & Edwards also support the theory that Arcadi made enemies within with a lot of the Sicilians. And considering what's been happening lately, Sicilian or otherwise, there seems to be some truth that a lot of those within the Montreal Mafia didn't want Arcadi to regain the position he once had.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 04/08/16 10:25 AM.
Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war [Re: SinatraClub] #880828
04/08/16 11:44 AM
04/08/16 11:44 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

You maybe right on the fact that Arcadi wasn't liked but I also thing now that it is a generational thing.The young members in the Sicilian clan had to fight the war while Arcadi and the rest of them were in jail.They now feel empowered to take the lead and do not want to share with the old guard. Leonardo probably feels entrusted with his own peers.

Last edited by Ciment; 04/08/16 11:48 AM.
Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war [Re: furio_from_naples] #880830
04/08/16 12:01 PM
04/08/16 12:01 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Originally Posted By: Ciment
Furio, I like your chart. Maybe if we all put our minds together we can update it.

Ciment the chart was made by Mukremin in real deal forum.

It wasn't.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war [Re: Sonny_Black] #880855
04/08/16 03:57 PM
04/08/16 03:57 PM
A
antimafia Offline
Underboss
antimafia  Offline
A
Underboss
A good start to compiling a chart would be to try to figure out which individuals fit into the slots of the organization chart presented at Quebec's Charbonneau Commission a few years ago--tap or click on the link below.

Montreal Mafia chart (viewable on laptop/desktop)

Montreal Mafia chart (viewable on mobile)

This chart can be found in more than one place online. The image to which I've linked is a screencap of a YouTube video that Adrian Humphreys posted on his channel. The link is

http://youtu.be/Uwd0Nh_dOv4

My thoughts about the supposed wars--between the 'ndrangheta and Rizzuto organization; between supposed "Calabrian" factions (in Montreal and elsewhere) and supposed "Sicilian" factions (in Montreal and elsehwere)--have been made known here before. See, for example, http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...true#Post666947 and http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...rue#Post674935.

I've looked at the tribulations of the Montreal Mafia in the last decade through the lens of the following copy, which I've posted on the forum before, from the arrest warrants compiled for the Operazione Il Crimine anti-ndrangheta operation in Italy that culminated in 2010:

- in Canada, in particolare, nelle città di Toronto e Montreal è operativa una complessa organizzazione criminale dii tipo mafioso, composta da più cellule che racchiudono gruppi - famiglie di origine calabrese ed altri di origine siciliana. Il leader di tale organizzazione era, all’epoca, RIZZUTO Vito che, in virtù dei suoi legami con la famiglia mafiosa dei BONANNO e quella dei “CUN TRERA - CARUANA” aveva creato, nell’area di Montreal una struttura mafiosa ben radicata, collegata con quella di Toronto e con l’Italia;

Incidentally, a screen cap of the above copy from Vol. 3 of the arrest warrants is in the header photo for my Twitter profile (@CdnOrgC).

Last edited by antimafia; 04/08/16 04:45 PM. Reason: Provided mobile link for org chart.
Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war [Re: furio_from_naples] #880878
04/08/16 08:13 PM
04/08/16 08:13 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
Thank you for posting that, antimafia. This will certainly help.

Does the chart shown at the Charbonneau hearing refer to Operation Colisee? If so, the red boxes can be traced back to a list of people that were apprehended.

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war [Re: Sonny_Black] #880944
04/09/16 02:52 PM
04/09/16 02:52 PM
A
antimafia Offline
Underboss
antimafia  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Thank you for posting that, antimafia. This will certainly help.

Does the chart shown at the Charbonneau hearing refer to Operation Colisee? If so, the red boxes can be traced back to a list of people that were apprehended.

You're welcome.

I'm not sure how detailed an answer you want, but you are essentially correct about the chart.

On September 25, 2012, RCMP Corporals Linda Féquière and Vinicio Sebastiano gave testimony at the Charbonneau Commission (CEIC) inquiry. RCMP Corp. Féquière testified first and delivered a PowerPoint presentation; her role was to speak about traditional Italian organized crime up to Project Colisée. Her presentation can be found here:

https://www.ceic.gouv.qc.ca/fileadmin/Fichiers_client/centre_documentaire/Piece_10P-123.pdf

RCMP Corp. Sebastiano testified next and delivered the presentation that can be seen in Adrian Humphreys's YouTube video to which I linked in a previous post. Sebastiano was asked to speak about Project Colisée in detail. His PowerPoint presentation can be found on the CEIC site at this link:

https://www.ceic.gouv.qc.ca/fileadmin/Fichiers_client/centre_documentaire/Piece_11P-126.pdf

The presentation can also be found here:

http://docplayer.fr/7369697-Projet-colis...e-grc-2012.html

The organization chart to which I linked corresponds to slide 11 of Sebastiano's PowerPoint presentation.

The transcript of Féquière's and Sebastiano's testimony can be found at the following link:

https://www.ceic.gouv.qc.ca/fileadmin/Fi..._2012-09-25.pdf

The video recording of their testimony will be found in four parts over at

https://www.ceic.gouv.qc.ca/audiences/enregistrement-video.html?tx_cspqaudiences_pi1%5Buid%5D=200

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war [Re: furio_from_naples] #880947
04/09/16 03:13 PM
04/09/16 03:13 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
Again, thank you for elaborating and providing these links. I noticed that I already have that particular pdf in my "Mafia" folder. But I never paid any interest to that empty chart. Luckily you're sharp enough to see that that particular chart is actually based on an existing chart.

Am I right thinking that the red boxes are in fact the people that were arrested during that big sweep in 2006? I thought that only 90 people were arrested, but there are a lot more red boxes. Perhaps it includes follow-up arrests? I'm sure there's a list of all the names available somewhere.

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war [Re: furio_from_naples] #880953
04/09/16 06:57 PM
04/09/16 06:57 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Good stuff, Anti. Thanks for the links and everything you've provided.

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war [Re: Sonny_Black] #881054
04/11/16 11:00 AM
04/11/16 11:00 AM
A
antimafia Offline
Underboss
antimafia  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Again, thank you for elaborating and providing these links. I noticed that I already have that particular pdf in my "Mafia" folder. But I never paid any interest to that empty chart. Luckily you're sharp enough to see that that particular chart is actually based on an existing chart.

Am I right thinking that the red boxes are in fact the people that were arrested during that big sweep in 2006? I thought that only 90 people were arrested, but there are a lot more red boxes. Perhaps it includes follow-up arrests? I'm sure there's a list of all the names available somewhere.

I don't know, either, how to reconcile the number of red boxes' being greater than the number of arrests in November 2006.

The chart, with all the names filled in, does exist. I'm fairly certain Adrian Humphreys has seen it; however, I don't think he and Lee Lamothe could have possibly been aware of the chart by the time the first edition of The Sixth Family was published in July 2006 because I'm fairly certain they didn't know about the Project Colisée investigation, which was still ongoing at the time.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull